Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Error occurred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys me New here can ny give me guidance plz...i need help me using Dheeraj n Raman 's guide to set own server..here some error i got..
1> Getting error in mainserver(serinfo.ini) file so i uploading .ini file n screen-shot of error..

akash6789 - Some Error occurred - RaGEZONE Forums

plz chk my mainserver(serinfo.ini) file n if thr sm mistake thn make correct n re-send me plz..
:(::(::(::(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your ODBC settings are wrong or asd_mw_1.3.21.exe (7770,8880,9990) are not connected to your DB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW, Have you installed BDE ?

ya bro it successfully installed ..but till i got 7770 n mainserver n a/c create error..can ny slove it plz above u give my servinfo file which place in mainserver..Thnkx

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ya bro it successfully installed ..but till i got 7770 n mainserver n a/c create error..can ny slove it plz above u give my servinfo file which place in mainserver..Thnkx

Man, if 7770,8880,9990 can't connect to database then the problem is not in svrinfo.ini , First you have to make 7770,8880,9990 connect to your DB, when connected they should look like attached image.

It's either in ODBC entries or in BDE.

You can confirm your ODBC entries by "TESTING" them using "Control Panel->Administrative tools->ODBC Data sources" , after successfully configuring a DSN there is a "TEST" button which helps you verify that your settings are correct.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ chrissdegrece
yup man Thnkx ..i got but i shw u smthing

say me this ok or not...
if not thn whr i mistake ..assist me plz..

now only i got error whn create account ...

other 1 prob is me using vista n play mania server ..so i download old mania client n it run on vista ...but prob is it run his server not mine .....it mean i cant login thr..n can u say how to connect client with server..? client n server in D:\ dir..other 6 folder which explin in guide it @ C:\ dir...now wht is prob..

plz help me all process done well...

Thnkx U ,Dheeraj n raman...

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As I said already, this DB error means that there is NO ACCOUNT table.

Make sure you restored the right .bak files in the right DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said already, this DB error means that there is NO ACCOUNT table.

Make sure you restored the right .bak files in the right DB

ya bro i restored the right .bak file of right DB...n thr have account table in ASD DB now i dontknw y it give error ..ny other way to i directly add account info in account table of ASD BD..or if not thn plz send me ur quary analyzer screen n all .bak file plz...
Thnkx

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL i just noticed, you are using "master" database, change it to ASD and then execute query.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL i just noticed, you are using "master" database, change it to ASD and then execute query.

:p u r right ..me too noticed just smtym ago..ha ha
but thr is new error in creating account
compiling successfully but.. whn press f5 mean run it thn get msg tht " 1 row effected" now i dont knw wht is prob..can u help plz...
all running well like Guide..but last error n prob solve..thnkx bro

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

@ chrissdegrece
hey bro can u send me ur ASD,Bak file ...thnkx

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man , no offense but you have to read and learn some basic stuff.

"1 row affected" = "ALL OK" , 1 row inserted in table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys now all OK with me...thank to raman Guide..my server run..well n can create Charter ..but prob is tht i cant go ny town or ny map because whn i selecte charter to play tht tym stuck my screen @ loading screen..no go ahead.
just stop @ loading screen after select char* smbody help me..

@work
Reaction score
which mainserver you using ?? epi 4 zs wont work with epi 3 mainserver you need new (blue in colour ) main server to make your zs run and then creat char and all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which mainserver you using ?? epi 4 zs wont work with epi 3 mainserver you need new (blue in colour ) main server to make your zs run and then creat char and all

oh ! sry dude i restart whole servers..n it running well...now i dont knw how to spem items..uniqarmor n wepon ..skills(normal n uniq) n how to get SS(supershue)n..can u guide me hot to put item code n get item plz..ty

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lots of posts about SS and how to use item codes.

Try a search (better use google to search RZ)

@work
Reaction score
oh ! sry dude i restart whole servers..n it running well...now i dont knw how to spem items..uniqarmor n wepon ..skills(normal n uniq) n how to get SS(supershue)n..can u guide me hot to put item code n get item plz..ty

congo , better you try all possible way to get out of error and then post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back