- Joined
- May 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 155
Hi ragezoners,
I am trying to implent new Wing cloaks. But i am having problems with it.
I have it correctly added to the resource on both client and server sided.
The icon is appearing in the inventory and its looking good.
When i press the wing cloak to wear it. It wont show it that i am wearing it.
The error's i am recieving are.
Any one can lend an hand or two?
I am trying to implent new Wing cloaks. But i am having problems with it.
I have it correctly added to the resource on both client and server sided.
The icon is appearing in the inventory and its looking good.
When i press the wing cloak to wear it. It wont show it that i am wearing it.
The error's i am recieving are.
CModelObject::LoadElement¿¡¼ ƨ±è : ÀÐÀº ÆÄÀϸí Model\item_RidRidButterPeaCock09.o3d
LoadObject : part_.o3d ÀÐ±â ½ÇÆ
LoadObject : part_.o3d ÀÐ±â ½ÇÆ
Any one can lend an hand or two?

