Since I'm not into MapleStory anymore I'll share some of my Java work that I've done back in the days. Not a master at coding but I think you guys might find something useful
There's about 120 different stuff, all with description.
So how do you get it? Well, I've uploaded it to a host where I gain money when people download files. Though, there will be some survey before you can download it. Sometimes you have to do something with your cellphone, but just update the site a few times and you will get another survey. It's free, but still supports me. You may not upload it to another host.
Download here:
Thanks and hope you find something useful. PZ OUT.
So how do you get it? Well, I've uploaded it to a host where I gain money when people download files. Though, there will be some survey before you can download it. Sometimes you have to do something with your cellphone, but just update the site a few times and you will get another survey. It's free, but still supports me. You may not upload it to another host.
Download here:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Thanks and hope you find something useful. PZ OUT.


