- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I have made private server reading forums of this site ....
its running fi9 now
I have a problem with sm item codes for Gmchr...
Can ne 1 say me the easiest way to max out the set...I tried out stickies but didnt got how to do it frm sql ...... If there is ne other way to max out the set thn plz say...I mean by sm gm commands
Sword Warrior
Rhexion Armor
232730;4294955066;132404;0;
Rhexion Pants
232735;4294956090;132404;1;
Also the given above codes....i dont get how to use them xxxxxx;4294955066;132404;0;
The part written in xxxxxx if used @ITEM?xxxxxx:1 in game it gives that unidentified stuff in inv
Even if whole code is used @ITEM?xxxxxx;4294955066;132404;0;:1 the result is same ie. same unidentified stuff
Also I cant make shues as the code is given in same xxxxxx;xxxxxxxx;xxxxx;x;
& if i use thm it gives a blank white space in inv....(mind well not in bird inv...my inv)
Plz sm 1 help here....
ERRRRRR SORRY IT GOT REPOSTED BY MISTAKE........SORRY
its running fi9 now
I have a problem with sm item codes for Gmchr...
Can ne 1 say me the easiest way to max out the set...I tried out stickies but didnt got how to do it frm sql ...... If there is ne other way to max out the set thn plz say...I mean by sm gm commands
Sword Warrior
Rhexion Armor
232730;4294955066;132404;0;
Rhexion Pants
232735;4294956090;132404;1;
Also the given above codes....i dont get how to use them xxxxxx;4294955066;132404;0;
The part written in xxxxxx if used @ITEM?xxxxxx:1 in game it gives that unidentified stuff in inv
Even if whole code is used @ITEM?xxxxxx;4294955066;132404;0;:1 the result is same ie. same unidentified stuff
Also I cant make shues as the code is given in same xxxxxx;xxxxxxxx;xxxxx;x;
& if i use thm it gives a blank white space in inv....(mind well not in bird inv...my inv)
Plz sm 1 help here....
ERRRRRR SORRY IT GOT REPOSTED BY MISTAKE........SORRY

