Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Thing Very Weerd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i cant say im surprised but this world is going straight to hell with people like this.

May 17, 2005

Jedi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that is ever so slightly sad...its like those nuts who trek to J.R.R.Tolkien's grave every year on his deathday to talk elvish at him oO

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, you realize this is based on a census where you have to put down a religion. and lets face it jedi'sm is a hell of a lot better than atheism. When i have to answer the census myself i shall be putting it as my religion too.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Lawl at the article cos that what i did this year when census came around ,next year i planned to write pageanism ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is real. ._.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh it is.... and well its sad.... I mean can you imagin your a employer and some one gives you there application and for religion they put Jedi...
and told you they can move things with there minds. I mean this will never be recognised as a actual religion unless somekind of werd miracle happends and jedi become real and the chanse of that happennig is 0.0000001 to 99999999999999999999999 but for something as werd as this i say the odds are good.

But i would lagh if ou see some dude in the Army in Iraq trying to act like a jedi and run around with a fake lightsaber wile being shot at and trying to stop the bullets with his mind.

and for those of you who think that this is considered to be hating a religion its not cuz "Jedi" is not a religion its just some morons who have no life.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a religion is a collection of beliefs that have to be taken up by a group of people, there doesn't have to be a miracle or a messiah. Frankly your negativity towards this joke is a example of your close mindedness.

Forget you ever saw it if you can't deal with people not believing in your religion.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
somekind of werd miracle happends and jedi become real and the chanse of that happennig is 0.0000001 to 99999999999999999999999 but for something as werd as this i say the odds are good.

and you would know those odds how ?

stop being narrowminded dude

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh and btw, they only needed about 6,000(not many) more people to put jedi as their religion to be able to legitimately build temples etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jedi temples :huh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
exactly, you seem to have a touch of the force about you, but alas you are to old for training.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Long text -_-
Not funny :X

Back