Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Somebody can creat a main ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello somebody can help me a creat the main with..

Just hex out the breaklee command and add your server info to language.enc. Make sure to change the XOR keys used to prevent others from using different ENC files. Also, I'd suggest packing cabalmain.exe after removing breaklee and changing the XOR keys. It's actually very simple to do.

pleas

hacker are finishing with server using ctrl+alt+shift comands :/
and i don't understand of enc's etc..

When I have free time [soon probably] I can make hex breaklee and husky to something noone would think of or be able to search for easily, and then pack it. A .exe file can then easily run cabal [I'll give you the command to call from the .exe ... or I can make one, but it'd require .NET Framework 3 or higher] without revealing the command to run it. I can also themida pack it for you.
But, I will not and can not change the xor encryption keys for you, as that also requires changing all the enc's xor keys as well, and it brings a lot of trouble sometimes too.

Upvote 0
When I have free time [soon probably] I can make hex breaklee and husky to something noone would think of or be able to search for easily, and then pack it. A .exe file can then easily run cabal [I'll give you the command to call from the .exe ... or I can make one, but it'd require .NET Framework 3 or higher] without revealing the command to run it. I can also themida pack it for you.
But, I will not and can not change the xor encryption keys for you, as that also requires changing all the enc's xor keys as well, and it brings a lot of trouble sometimes too.

Why would you change breaklee to something else? Nulling the string is so much easier. Also, there's no point in changing husky as all it does is bypass the launcher.

@destru: All of this is very easy to do. I don't understand why you can't/won't do it yourself...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm, in response to you talking to me, it's because
1. Don't know how to null a string via Hex
2. Change husky so people can't find my edited breaklee :P

And, in response to you talking to destru... some people just really aren't good at doing much else besides just following step by step tutorials. Therefore it's far easier for them to just ask for help. Although I will say that learning how to do it would be very helpful.

Upvote 0
1. Don't know how to null a string via Hex
2. Change husky so people can't find my edited breaklee :P

Instead of editing in the ASCII panel edit in the hex panel and change it to all zeros. Even if you know that it has been nulled you still can't use the breaklee even knowing what the value is.

Changing husky won't protect your breaklee as the offset is the similar in most cabalmain's and you can just check what is at the offset. The better solution is to pack the exe to stop people even looking inside it.

Upvote 0
I do not do alone because intendo very well English tutorials, as I said I'm from Brazil and I have a bad English, and not translate correctly
: /

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back