Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Somebody Help Me Here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CAN SOMEBODY UPLOAD A MORE COMPRESS OR .ISO OF CENTOS DVD 4.5 i386 guys, coz i hav only 384 kbps internet only, thnx guys . :juggle:

actualy it doesnt matter centos 4.5 or 5.x serverfiels work well on both.And try to find a host with iso image in your country,cuz ass i understod 384kbps is your international traffic. ;)

Upvote 0
It won't compress any better no matter what you do as the data on the CDs doesn't compress well.

It is worth remembering that not all the centos CDs are needed depending on what you select during install time. When asked about what type of system i select Custom and get a bunch of tickboxes to select the packages i want. I tick nothing, i make sure they are all unticked and then use the package manager inside Centos to add any other bits i need. During the actual install it only asks me for CD 1 and CD 2 if that helps any.

Upvote 0
Back