Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RZ Hello, I'm going through difficulties in setting up my server for Gunz, would help in some thing I'm going to talk down if possible. :laugh:

Would like to 1 against good anti hack dll injector.

I would also like to help me tell me how to create a password-MRS for me to have more security on my server.

Please help me. :(:

Reaction score
RZ Hello, I'm going through difficulties in setting up my server for Gunz, would help in some thing I'm going to talk down if possible. :laugh:

Would like to 1 against good anti hack dll injector.

I would also like to help me tell me how to create a password-MRS for me to have more security on my server.

Please help me. :(:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/release-gunz-mrs-encrypter-412720/

that will allow you to set an encryption password on your files so no one can access them unless they have your mrs unpacker.

Anti-Hack is in the attachments

credits to wowus.

Hit the
hawayano - Someone help me? - RaGEZONE Forums
button if i helped you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well a tip before you start a gunz, get a coder who knows how to ASM, C+, and C++ at least.

GOod luck with it though =)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Using that encrypter, someone can easily crack it within 10 minutes.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Using that encrypter, someone can easily crack it within 10 minutes.
also even if you pack the exe it would still take within 10 minutes to fine the code (1-100 very easy to figure it out)

Upvote 0
Back