Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something different...

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of a Chapman Stick? Well, basically, this instrument is a big guitar-like fretboard, with 12, or 10 string, and is played by tapping the strings with both hands.
I discovered about this instrument pretty long ago, when DaCheat posted a vid of some dude playing the Mario Theme on a 11 string bass, and some dude playing the Chapman Stick. Got interested in this instrument only recently. A quick search in YouTube turned up this awesome artist - Rob Martino. Man, this guy is amazing, and the fact that he uses a rather unusual instrument makes it even more interesting for me.

Check out his stuff at his MySpace:

Just thought I'll share it with you guys ;)

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck that's awesome, I just listened to One cloud and it just makes all the stress flow out of me.

Great find!

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome.
Hes like the whole strings section of a band.
By himself.
Ownage.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fantastic sound.... Im gonna check that stuff closely.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love anyone who has mastered the Chapman Stick. Anything coming from it sounds just beautiful.

Hell yeah! Wish I'd have the chance to try this instrument myself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guy is awesome. He plays the entire song of Vampira by Devin Townsend. Which is Ducking amazing.

Back