• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SomeThing i need help with..restoring database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Restoring Database

1. Open Enterprise Manager (Start -> Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Enterprise Manager) and go to Databases.

2. Create a new database, name it LunentiaTest.

3. After that, right click on LunentiaTest database then click "Restore Database".

4. Click on "From Device" and then click on "Select Devices".

5. Click Add and then choose the destination of the backups to Restore into LunentiaTest. ("database" directory)

6. Press OK 3 times to continue, then press the Options tab.

7. Tick "Force restore over existing database", check that the database files point below c:\lunentia1027\DB directory

8. Press OK to import the database.

9. Create another database, name it AccountDB and restore the tables from AccountDB database files, make sure the database files point below c:\lunentia1027\DB directory.
Do the same for the exdb database.

10. Create another database, name it LuCommon and restore the tables from LuCommon database files, make sure the database files point below c:\lunentia1027\DB directory.
Do the same for the exdb database.

can some1 explain from part 3 to part 10? i tried doing it for 100 times now but i still have problem with it..

i dont understand this part
5. Click Add and then choose the destination of the backups to Restore into LunentiaTest. ("database" directory)

6. Press OK 3 times to continue, then press the Options tab.

7. Tick "Force restore over existing database", check that the database files point below c:\lunentia1027\DB directory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
=( same problem too

Hmm ... can you list the files that we need to restore each file with? because i am having major difficulty.
1. Created Account DB Lunentia Test and Lu Common
2. Clicked on Account DB
3. Tools...Restore Database
4. Restore: click from device... and selected device
5. Clicked Add...browsed for device in DATA folder
6. Only thing i found similar was AccountDB_Data.MDF and AccountDB_Log.LDF
I know these are the wrong files but can't find anything else. I keep getting error that says it cannot open backup device AccountDB_Data.MDF.

PLEASE HELP MY NEWBNESS!

ahhh... hmm problem above fixed. but after i restored AccountDB and tried the same for LuCommon... I get a device activation error ODBC SQLState: 42000
any way to fix that? thankyou

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too !!, i cannot Restore, with lucommo and LunentiaTest, it say error
???

Reaction score
erm i dont know where your getting DATA folder from... In your lunentia server files you should have 3 folders, Server, Extra Things, and database... inside the folder database are 3 files, AccountDB backup, LunentiaTest backup, and LuCommon backup. those are the files you restore from.

Post screenshots so i can see whats going on, it makes things easier

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok,iam use a data fie : lulu1101_2.rar
when i Created LunentiaTest, (and LuCommon)
it have 2 file, 1 file data and 1 file log, but when i Restore it, it have 3 file, why?
and i setting the ODBC name, UID, PASSWORD, or Port wrong in lunenita.ini and service.ini
but it say error "DB OPEN ERROR OCCURED"???
some picture

and some picture

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
that means its not set up correctly =/

just try re-installing and for the locations of the log/backup files just change it to a folder that exists =/ its not all that hard if you use common sence

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
????, i don't understand ???,
iam vietnamese, plz post some picture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hic, with acc database, i Restore it done ( follow you picture) but can not with LunentiaTest, and LuCommon .........., when Restore it have 3 file
*LunentiaTest_log
*LunentiaTest_Data
*LunentiaTest_1_Data
What file to chose ????

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ngu the pa, co moi cai Restore ma khong lam noi thi cai sao dc game nay!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ngu the pa, co moi cai Restore ma khong lam noi thi cai sao dc game nay!
thế pa cài được chưa mà dám nói tui hả
=========> đừng có mà chửi đồng hương nghe
thường thì khi làm ra nó có hai file thui, giờ tự dưng thêm đâu ra 1 file nữa, pó tay
*LunentiaTest_log
*LunentiaTest_Data
*LunentiaTest_1_Data
What file to chose ????

Back