Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

something i posted on another forum

Reaction score
well basically on another forum someone said the end of the world.. i wont say the date but i also replied with some comments and a theory from abook, which i thought you may like to read

this being my first post ill make it a valid point..

sorry if i spell this dudes name wrong but, think naustrodamous...

he predicted all the major turning points in life, Even the end of the world... september 9th 1999 or something, well i was waiting to die on that day. so was possibly most of the world.... did not happen

Now this is a guy who predicted the twin towers falling but also predicted the end of the world... and other numnerous stuff.

since the world didnt end because of his predictions.... i dont believe in any theory that the world will end from asteroid.

lets move onto another subject

All incomming asteroids for hundreds of years are targetable and destroyable with the right technology and to think there is a book which i called god was an austronaught...... basically which meaning god is alien.

Sorry im going off topic but ill make my point..

everything in life has a purpose and does a purpose for a reason, humans being they do things unprovokativ.... (sorry if cannot spell right but.. duck it aye) anyways.. there is a missing piece in the DNS chain for us humans... evolved from ape...... no wait.. the final stage of evolution.. there is a missing link.. now there is a theory that we are experiments from aliens which lets us basically run our selves and they watch (hence the ufos..) now during roswell crash there were nuclear tests and these aliens are thinkin.. Wow, wtf....... anyways........ they come to check.. woops crash.

So basically my point is if we were an experiment then maybe they would stop the end of the world to basically continue with their experiment.

Sorry if im boring you but.. was a theory from the book

M

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nostradamus never predicted the twin towers, that was a hoax.
and it's DNA, not DNS :p

neway i'm openminded but his theories are (nevertheless amusing) silly.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My theory is that Life is a test, were given 2 options in anything, Take the Evil Path or the Good path, i believe the devil tempts us, and if we eventually pass this test which is life, however long it takes, some die young, some take longer and die old, we Die and as a result of our life, and we go to either Heaven or Hell.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:

nostradamus did predict it.

his words he said summiy like:
Torn apart by terror the 2 brothers will fall. (twin towers)
i do belive in some predictions but most like the earth will end in so n so i dont belive coz if it dd we would be alrdy dead.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its like mystic meg he cant be wrong u know what i mean 'the person who will win the lottery will have a door and know another person who has a fire place' its all a crock of crap imo :tp:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
carnage said:
nostradamus did predict it.

his words he said summiy like:
Torn apart by terror the 2 brothers will fall. (twin towers)
i do belive in some predictions but most like the earth will end in so n so i dont belive coz if it dd we would be alrdy dead.
I know what i'm talking about
I remember "the two brothers blabla" email...
it was a hoax.

isnt it incredible how we accept everything that's being said to us though... we automatically assume it's true o_O

WHY

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rage said:
My theory is that Life is a test, were given 2 options in anything, Take the Evil Path or the Good path, i believe the devil tempts us, and if we eventually pass this test which is life, however long it takes, some die young, some take longer and die old, we Die and as a result of our life, and we go to either Heaven or Hell.
*claps* nice speech! u been practisein

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:

[NOSTRADAMUS-mode]

lets get a few things straight...

Nossy did predict some very major battles... still they were placed in the wrong timeframe.

If u know something about nostradamus, then u know that his predictions were encoded. In a book , written in medieval french (the decoders couldnt decipher everything... some knowledge was completely lost)... its hard to decipher on its own. Then it comes to it that his book was encoded due to the persecution of christians in that age.

Don't forget the calender changes and the other things that made it quite hard 4 the translators to decipher everything he wrote.

I ld love to get my hands on the translated manuscript though ... i ve always been fasinated by that guy ;)...

So, don't put him down only cause of the dates that r wrong... there s a lot more to it than that ;)

[/NOSTRADAMUS-mode]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
u don't have a pope or french revolution that resets the calender...

u didn't write that in some form of medieval french that we can hardly translate and didnt encode it cause u are prosecuted :tp:.

Reaction score
Rage said:
O plz who acatually decides wot is wrong and rite? We decided, hell we made terms 4 them. Wot if as we commnicated in the past and made all this poop up that good was bad and was good?

As 4 the 1st theory, the fact that his prediction was a hoax sez enuf.

Back