• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Something Problem with My vps... Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i just Started my JockeyMS v83 Server. i have reached 100+ Members.

Whn my server reaches 20 plus members, i cant connect to MYSQL it gives me an error saying Too Many Connections.
Players get often DCs form the server.
I Explained this problem to My hosing company and they cant help on this.
I have to Restart my server every 3 hours soo my players can enter in again. and sometimes im having problem in my website too. it says too many connections... I think i have to Upgrade my VPS
:glare:

my bandwidth :1200
processor: 1
My ram: 3000GB

if u Have any doubts Feel Free to ask me in the commands ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Whn my server reaches 20 plus members, i cant connect to MYSQL it gives me an error saying Too Many Connections.
I have to Restart my server every 3 hours soo my players can enter in again. and sometimes im having problem in my website too. it says too many connections... I think i have to Upgrade my VPS

I am newbie but I think it is world.properties problem. There is something like login.userlimit and it is maybe set to 20. I am new so I can be wrong to.

With Regards,
Crost
Amey

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am newbie but I think it is world.properties problem. There is something like login.userlimit and it is maybe set to 20. I am new so I can be wrong to.

With Regards,
Crost
Amey

i only can find World.Keystore and im using v83 not v117

i only can find World.Keystore and im using v83 not v117

But now i have no DCs im having thoes 'TOO MANY CONNECTIONS' on my sql and wamp if there are more than 20 players in my server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Step 1) Back up your mysql
Step 2) Turn of your server
Step 3) UNINSTALL the mysql from wamp
Step 4) INSTALL the real mysql server
Step 5) Configure it correctly
Step 6) Turn wamp on again you will notice is orange instead of green THATS OKAY thats because instead of using wamp's sql you are using the real mysql server
Step 7) Restor the backup of your sql.
Step 8) Donate some love to me
Step 9) Sleep knowing that problem wont happen again:)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
^^ should be solved.
royal you are just cool..

Why I did'nt thought that.
I am quite sure it is going to work.

@jockeyMs

I suggest you to create your own source or take a day and understand the whole source you are using. Help's a lot since when you know the source fully you can kill bugs and everything easily. It is like knowing about a life insurance company before having a insurance there.
It will help a lot so I suggest you take a day of and do it.
People like me are using source without even knowing ABCD of it and you are a server owner so I suggest you may do it.

With Regards
Amey
Crost

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ should be solved.
royal you are just cool..

Why I did'nt thought that.
I am quite sure it is going to work.

@jockeyMs

I suggest you to create your own source or take a day and understand the whole source you are using. Help's a lot since when you know the source fully you can kill bugs and everything easily. It is like knowing about a life insurance company before having a insurance there.
It will help a lot so I suggest you take a day of and do it.
People like me are using source without even knowing ABCD of it and you are a server owner so I suggest you may do it.

With Regards
Amey
Crost

Yesterday i just Edited Moople.dev Source and done everything but having problems in PVP. But From whn i use Moople.dev, i dont have any DC problems but the mysql 'Too many connections' error is keep poping out....... ill try royalmonky's Methode and see if there is any problems. Thanks for your Helps and suggestions ;)

Step 6) Turn wamp on again you will notice is orange instead of green THATS OKAY thats because instead of using wamp's sql you are using the real mysql server

Thank you Very Much for ur Reply i will do Your Method and test it works or not. ill gv u a reply ASAP!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I believe you still have to modify a properties file in MySQL folder so you can have more connections. Forgot the file, but you need to modify the amount of connections to like 1000000.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I found a better way lol. Wamp's mysql works fine. All you have to do is go to C:\wamp\bin\mysql\my.ini OR right click wamp icon, mysql, configuration, my.ini.
Add at the very end (under [msqld])
max_connections = 200000
(or whatever else you want)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a better way lol. Wamp's mysql works fine. All you have to do is go to C:\wamp\bin\mysql\my.ini OR right click wamp icon, mysql, configuration, my.ini.
Add at the very end (under [msqld])
max_connections = 200000
(or whatever else you want)

i can only find

[mysqldump]
quick
max_allowed_packet = 16M
or-----
[mysqld]
port=3306 (at the very end)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I believe you still have to modify a properties file in MySQL folder so you can have more connections. Forgot the file, but you need to modify the amount of connections to like 1000000.

Whenever you are installing it set up as mysql server and for connection just type 9999 and ur done no need to go digging for no forlder.

Upvote 0
Back