Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SoNi Aion Web v1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SoNi Aion Web v1.5 - by NiceSin

Features:
Installation
News
Ranking -> Search Character
Registration
Statistic
Black List (bans)

User Menu:
User Detail
My Characters
Change Password
Protect my IP

Notes:
Launcher for your server put in "files" folder and .rar it and named it launcher.rar.
If u want forum, install it to "forum" folder.
News edit in GS DB, table "newsfeed". In feature we will make administration from web.

WEB IS FULLY COMPATIBLE WHIT DEFAULT XAMPP INSTALLATION, whit another programs u can have a problem, concretely whit httpd.conf / php.ini setting up

Credits:
Solution - Main Coder
NiceSin - Coder, Graphic

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error:

I cant select db to au_server_gs on server 127.0.0.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe will be good if you post any screen :D

Greetings

Ranslsad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to use this but english language does not work. gives me this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\xampp\htdocs\lang\eng.php on line 107

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
k i'm lost... help me out here. i downloaded the soni files.. added them to my htdocs folder on xampp.. i went on line to my localhost an had this installtion manu askin me stuff bout my server... i hit ok at the bottem an it told me to delete install.php from root folder an install the sql files to the sql folder i done that an when i went back to the web it gave me a error saying install.php was not found an such... soooo where did i go wrong in this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Unrealx420 Go to line 107 in the eng.php and add a ; at the end, that should resolve that error.

@wolvesaber Check the configuration file got wrote, if it didn't put install.php back into the folder and run it again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DibiDriverException' with message 'Table 'au_server_gs.pages' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\drivers\mysql.php:173 Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\libs\DibiConnection.php(341): DibiMySqlDriver->query('Select * FROM p...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\libs\DibiConnection.php(255): DibiConnection->nativeQuery('Select * FROM p...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\dibi.php(281): DibiConnection->query(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\sqlclass.php(57): dibi::query('Select * FROM p...')
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(72): SQLCLass->mysqlline('Select * FROM p...', 1)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(93): Router->IsMexist('registration') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(36): Router->PageRender('registration')
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(163): Router->Parse()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(122): Router->Run()
#9 {main} SQL: Select * FROM pages where link = 'registration' thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\drivers\mysql.php on line 173

well the install thing worked but the website showed this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aw somehow I can't connect to any file freak mirrors...
Could you please mirror this somewhere? Would be great!

Thanks in advance..

Edit: Now it works for me again... Thanks :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi great web looks good but getting error anyone have ideas?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DibiDriverException' with message 'Table 'au_server_gs.pages' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\drivers\mysql.php:173 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\libs\DibiConnection.php(341): DibiMySqlDriver->query('Select * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\libs\DibiConnection.php(255): DibiConnection->nativeQuery('Select * FROM p...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\dibi.php(281): DibiConnection->query(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\sqlclass.php(57): dibi::query('Select * FROM p...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(72): SQLCLass->mysqlline('Select * FROM p...', 1) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(93): Router->IsMexist('home') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(56): Router->PageRender('home') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\router.php(163): Router->Parse() #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(122): Router->Run() #9 {main} SQL: Select * FROM pages where link = 'home' thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dibi\drivers\mysql.php on line 173

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my antivirus say thers some virus, dont allow to dl it.

Reaction score
@Sataniceaden: You didn't execute the SQL files. Do that and your error will be gone.

@mastery: your Anti-Virus Software is lying to you. It's as clean as can be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sataniceaden: You didn't execute the SQL files. Do that and your error will be gone.

and you can tell me please how to execute the SQL files?:O:

I managed myself thx anyway

Last edited:
Reaction score
Usually websites come with a language file (usually found in the folder "lang").
This file contains most of the text used on the website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usually websites come with a language file (usually found in the folder "lang").
This file contains most of the text used on the website.

i have it but how i add a new language (like Romainian-my language) :D i can copy "eng" file and rename it to "rom" and apear on the site like "Romainian"

and something else... when i connect to the website show me Czech language... how i set when someone connect to the website to see in english not czech?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back