• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Sonic Egg (First custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first custom so I hope it's not that bad :lol: I hope you guys like it!

SWF's & SQL: Zonic Egg.rar

'Make sure to change the page id!'

image 3 - Sonic Egg (First custom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Zonic Egg

How many spaces does it take up? Looks nice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Zonic Egg

Well, it might be a bit off the grid, since it has this Zonic besides it, but I think the SQL will fit it correctly. It should only take about 1 space :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sonic looks a bit blurry-not really defined lol
the egg itself is shaded quite well

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sonic Looking bit Blur - but Awesome! 7/10

I love Sonic Generations in 3D :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10/10 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! for ur first custom its amazing and I am definately adding this to my hotel right now .. GREAT JOB FOR UR 1ST CUSTOM MATE

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sonic is a bit blur. And i do not know how it would look sitting in the client. I dont want sonic flotting over the floor a bit.If it sits good 8/10 since sonic is a bit blury. However i like the darkness effect you added to the egg and the crack

The Sex Addict
Reaction score
This is very nice best egg iv seen in a while 9/10 :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9/10 I agree a bit blurry on sonic but still a very neat and sits perfectly fine on the client :). I'd love to see more customs made by you, would be a nice contribution to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back