• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sorceress Model and Animations Included

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:itsme:hello , many have doughts on the animation tool i have here is a sample of the witch and a few animations added on a FBX feel free to use here in your new DN projects
consider this a gift from me to you xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

last mods on DN server vid , after going to build other games
new link of FBX> come test the source she will have only half the animations in this file . take it to your engine or 3d software if want to see the ani . good luck
. if anyone needs a specific char or monster we can negotiate .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:itsme:hello , many have doughts on the animation tool i have here is a sample of the witch and a few animations added on a FBX feel free to use here in your new DN projects
consider this a gift from me to you xD
can you reUpload please ?

Back