• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sorting TBL_Mongen with Multiple Mobs in SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ello how do i sort my TBL_Mongen coz i have like every mob in there x 20 lmao so i carnt edit it >< any help would be nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry m8 dont see how that helps but thanks lol just coz ov the mongen i have like 4 achers and mobs ect on the same spot ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i delete TBL_Mongen and when i use a differnt 1 its the same i get every mobs liek over and over 10times and i carnt delete 1 coz i get an error then

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can u export it into access? or notepad (i havent tried doing it into notepad so i dont know the results)

if u can get it into access i think u should be able to sort it, i know what u mean about the error it happens with all the other files, e.g. TBL_MONSTER etc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
open up enterprise manager, select your DB, so that all your tables are in the left pane,, Right Click tbl_mongen, then open table, then return all rows, this then opens the data in an editable format, almost access, excel ish, you can modify each cell, or delete rows, the only thing you can't do is select individual rows to delete, u can select a block of rows, but not say, the 3rd, 5th and 10th for example, and from there a few simple queries can work wonders also.

Back