Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soul land 2023 M

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
code:tq8k

code:vd97

a new version has leaked, I can't download and check since I can't download from pan anymore.baidu

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it works!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it works!

Thank you for google link! Also, I got the VM up and running, ran the txt through translation but not exactly sure how to start server and how to connect with client. Can you share how you got it running after doing these steps?

cd /home/root/tomcat-assist/bin
./1.sh
cd /home/root/center/wow-server-center/scripts
./service.sh restart
cd /home/root/wow-server-dldl_1/scripts
./service.sh restart
cd /home/root/dldl-gm
sh restart-alpha.sh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@tanzer21 I put the apk on nox I launched the game, put a number of such a can that you have to remember to connect to the GM-website, put the password twice, selected the server at the bottom and the game starts!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21 I put the apk on nox I launched the game, put a number of such a can that you have to remember to connect to the GM-website, put the password twice, selected the server at the bottom and the game starts!

I think I'm completely lost lol. But I'm not sure if mine is working, when I run last line of sh restart-alpha.sh it does some stuff but then shows at the end dldl-gm already exists and then quits automatically. Also not sure how to connect to GM website. The links in the download that I click on lead me to non functioning webpages.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If, like me, you don't understand Chinese characters, I put google translation on my phone in the camera position, it translates what I see. it makes it easier to create an account.
Your server is well launched, but you have installed the apk on an android emulator.

if the server is well launched you should arrive at the GM management page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If, like me, you don't understand Chinese characters, I put google translation on my phone in the camera position, it translates what I see. it makes it easier to create an account.
Your server is well launched, but you have installed the apk on an android emulator.

if the server is well launched you should arrive at the GM management page

Followed all the instructions but server not well launched I guess. I think there are errors when I run some of the vm commands. Keeps telling me dldl-gm already exists and then quits and kills everything so can't login to the gm page. Ah well. Thank you for your help though!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@tanzer21
I advise you to start from scratch with your vm
in the root folder you create a file named 'start' and on it you put:

./1.sh
sleep5
./service.sh restart
sllep5
./service.sh restart
sleep5
cd /home/root/dldl-gm
sh restart-alpha.sh

this will launch the full server and you should get this:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21

./1.sh
sleep5
./service.sh restart
sllep5
./service.sh restart
sleep5
cd /home/root/dldl-gm
sh restart-alpha.sh

Interesting, I did get all that and I still can't login to the gm site. So I guess I did get the server up, but maybe it's not connecting to the right IP for some reason?

update: checked and it's actually using a different ip then posted. So I tried with that and it logged into GM site. Now I think I just need to update in apk settings and it might work. Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21

./1.sh
sleep5
./service.sh restart
sllep5
./service.sh restart
sleep5
cd /home/root/dldl-gm
sh restart-alpha.sh

So close! So I got into a login screen, created account, can get into the gm panel, but when I try to enter game I get "The network is abnormal, please check the network and try to reconnect" So now I'm stumped again. Am I supposed to do something with the gm panel?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the steps i did was extract them all 1st, then in vmware I'm actually using the host one and changed its ip to 192.168.200. booted it up, selected I moved it, logged in, did the commands exactly in the order that klugor said (same order as in the text file), started the game, logged in and that was it.

also the gm page works even without starting anything, that one actually helps u to know u got the right ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tanzer21 put 192.168.200.129 at the start of the ip on the vmware configuration the server is configured to be at 192.168.200.129

You were right, only works without alterations. Up and running perfectly. Thank you again for all your help!

now if only we had a way to make it in english :)

I know right! :) And thank you for your help as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New version
if it works, make a mirror

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone know how to decrypt this file for translate game?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back