[Source]Chemical Repack v83 *MoopleDEV based*

Oh ye? Tobbi how come you made that aran job advancer? Go ask user Lapje that i made it :) he helpd me.... ha GTFO my thread troll ;D geezus get a life dude....

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

erm...guys my aran job advnacer is in diffrent npc that I and Lapje made xD gosh guys what a NO LIFERS xD fucking trolls are trolling around as always... i would LIKE to see how you would flame me like that in real life,i mean ye we all are cool when we are safe next to our pc's,ye..we all are heroes when we are next to our pc's....but i would LIKE to see how you say that to me in real life and stright to my eyes xD
 
I'm not the one who begged Samer for an All in one shop.
And why you tell me to get a life? Gewd, you gotta focuse on yourself. YOU should get a life. Don't worry, i'm just here to warn people that the repack will **** their servers up 110%.

And your last line there, all those "ginger nerds" says so in the internet, "SAY DAT TO MAH EYES IRL, I SWEAR U DOWN." You're obviously one of them, LMFAO!
 
Last edited:
HAHAHAHA are you serius you made a new different job advancer just because you didn't know how to fix Cody`?
the only thing you needed to add was case 2100: into the cody then aran works fwking nib.

And Xemical your life is a geek life ;), i got atleast a life and i would love to see your face because after you meet me you wouldnt have one left ;)
 
Last edited:
Never mind...i'll be the smart one and i'll let the DUMP ones do as they like lol i don't have times for this i have to go to my guitar practic...
 
Hey, i think you should separate the commands with like playcommands.java, admincommands.java etc.. because its easier for noobs :) lol. just a tip :P
 
Im no noob, but I honestly hate a single command file. I much prefer seperated. Thats just a preference though~

Yeah that's why I split mine up lol. Plus it looks more organized that way. If you'd like I could post how to split them...at least I'd be doing more than just commenting on everything :glare:
 
WEll okay since everyone is asking i'll seperate it.. :) I'll update thread soon :)

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Yeah that's why I split mine up lol. Plus it looks more organized that way. If you'd like I could post how to split them...at least I'd be doing more than just commenting on everything :glare:

Okay I'm done with PlayerCommands.java but when i started to work on GMCommands.java at some of lines i get weird errors wich sais "chr is already defined in executeGMCommands" Lol and if i remove it i get like tons of error but if i leave it i get 3 errors wich sais the same thing....Mabey you have an advice how to fix it?:O: And sorry for being noob but how do i add return statement? return; and what ells? becouse when i add return; it says missing return value xD
 
Last edited:
WEll okay since everyone is asking i'll seperate it.. :) I'll update thread soon :)

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------



Okay I'm done with PlayerCommands.java but when i started to work on GMCommands.java at some of lines i get weird errors wich sais "chr is already defined in executeGMCommands" Lol and if i remove it i get like tons of error but if i leave it i get 3 errors wich sais the same thing....Mabey you have an advice how to fix it?:O: And sorry for being noob but how do i add return statement? return; and what ells? becouse when i add return; it says missing return value xD

umm so you're missing return statements? Idk actually. I could guess and say do "return false;" or "return true" but I could be wrong. And I really don't feel like the pros coming on and telling me how noob i am:thumbdown:

if it's already defined then don't add it again...
 
Xem , i tried it out but i keep getting '' cannot connect to game server '' after charatcer selection. Any idea on how to fix it?
 
Back