[Source]Clarity - vEmulate.

I'm overrated.
Decennium
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,093
Reaction score
1,270


vClarity Emulator is a MapleStory Emulator coded in Microsoft Visual Basic 2010, Starting at 0.83 version. Requies .NET Framework 4.

Our team.

  • Fraysa [Gilbert].
  • Diamondo25 [Erwin].

Emulator features.

  • CenterServer, holds LoginServer, WorldServer.
  • ChannelServer which holds ChannelServer.
  • Multiple clients server connection.
  • Full Pin System.
  • Full login.
  • Worlds, Recommended worlds.
  • View all (Loads in 10 milliseconds).
  • Character Selection.
  • Character Creation.
  • Character Deletion (PIC).
  • You can get in game.

Get the source.

The source is public, yeah. We believe that everyone
who want can enjoy it and feel it. You can do pretty
much what ever you want with it, I just provide it to you.



Source's screenshots!

Screenshots time!
Note: Ignore the errors, I fixed that query (:

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fraysa - [Source]Clarity - vEmulate. - RaGEZONE Forums

Notes and information.

We have dedication at it, and we usally update it a lot
each day (Erwin and I). We now do not recuit any
more members to the team, and don't need anyone. I would
like to thank Hendi, for motivating me for making this.
I would like to thank Erwin(Diamondo25) for helping a
lot, being my second-hand developer, 90 percent of it.

Please, Do not flame this project, nor Visual Basic.
 
Last edited:
Re: vClarity Emulator.

Just a heads up concerning 0x23, you can just name it LOGIN_SCREEN (and not have to have that unknown packet message come out) since that is the only time it comes during the login process, and it's purpose is unknown at the moment (or unknown to me at least).
 
Re: vClarity Emulator.

Just a heads up concerning 0x23, you can just name it LOGIN_SCREEN (and not have to have that unknown packet message come out) since that is the only time it comes during the login process, and it's purpose is unknown at the moment (or unknown to me at least).

It triggers the HackShield status update packet mechanism. If you don't send it, you won't receive the HS packet from the server on GMS ;) That's why my MWLR client logger can stay up whole day without disconnecting; it just doesn't send the 0x24 (V.94) packet :P
 
Re: vClarity Emulator.

It triggers the HackShield status update packet mechanism. If you don't send it, you won't receive the HS packet from the server on GMS ;) That's why my MWLR client logger can stay up whole day without disconnecting; it just doesn't send the 0x24 (V.94) packet :P

Well you don't need it for a private server anyways since HS is not used, but good observation. Thanks for the information.
 
Re: vClarity Emulator.

Well, although I sorta hate VB now, I still have to wish you good luck on this.
 
Back