Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] Source 

yes need 2018.4.32
sorry.


Are there any recommended methods?

I tried opening it in Unity and it worked, and I searched for the Fashion set and it felt a bit strange, the number of sets was very small. Do you think it might be an old version?

1711968892605.webp
 
What's the difference between the both files? The 20 GB looks like it contains client & server already. What's in the 80 GB one? Can't download it.

And again, do you have Ragnarok Online source code as well? ;)
Ro.zip <-- .git meta files are included in client asset and it's size is over 50G
So you don't need to download Ro.zip at all

Use RO(1).7z for building the server and client
 

Attachments

  • 11.webp
    47 KB · Views: 686
  • 22.webp
    106 KB · Views: 700
But why Google Drive mirror link 85GB?
Screenshot_1095.webp


Also how to run the server?
 
Last edited:
It's unfortunate that I can't download it from pan.baidu; I hope you can upload it to gdrive/mega, and thank you for the wonderful sharing.
 
Ro.zip <-- .git meta files are included in client asset and it's size is over 50G
So you don't need to download Ro.zip at all

Use RO(1).7z for building the server and client
If you can download Can you share it? Please.
 
Back