Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] Source 

Hello, anyone knows something about this issue?
1726262297423.webp
 
I am having this problem after starting the apk. The BytesBlock.zip file is corrupted. Did I set up the client creation process wrong? Can anyone help me?
 

Attachments

  • 96b04cef-8be9-4fd9-a751-ca3de50cdaa0.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 87
Please wait still upload
for pan.baidu. here link :

Link:
[Hidden content]
Key:uesi
Almost 120GB
View attachment 258910
View attachment 258911
View attachment 258938

View attachment 258909
The source code is for research only, not for commercial use!
Unity 2018.4.32
Tutorial : https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tutorial-compile-source-code-for-ragnarok-origin.1229346/

Thanks to

hollyland​


Please wait still upload
for pan.baidu. here link :

Link:
[Hidden content]
Key:uesi
Almost 120GB
View attachment 258910
View attachment 258911
View attachment 258938

View attachment 258909
The source code is for research only, not for commercial use!
Unity 2018.4.32
Tutorial : https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tutorial-compile-source-code-for-ragnarok-origin.1229346/

Thanks to

hollyland​

thanks
 
I'm a newbie. I want to know how to do it in detail. What should I search for?
 
Back