Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] Source 

I downloaded 98GB of files. Any posts or videos on how to build? I want to play this game, but I don't know how to build. I've read pages 1-54 of the post, but I don't understand what you mean. Can anyone explain this easily?
 
I found an article that explains how to edit the source and compile so that the client's login is done with an account and a password.
I haven't been able to test yet, I don't have the source code.
Its from Eternal Love.
 
Can anyone tell me the details of how to build a server to play 98GB files? I can't understand what you mean after reading all pages 1-58. Please help. And didn't the developer_android method tell you the 20GB method? I don't have that.
 
Does anyone got a problem that when getting exp or items, the popup shows weird text and the icon is not at the right position?
 
Is there any other way to download it? I have tried many ways but all the links I have seen are broken :c
 
Is there any other way to download it? I have tried many ways but all the links I have seen are broken :c
From what I see, the Ragnarok Origin file is broken. RO(1)[20GB] has been confirmed to be a server file, and RO[98GB] seems to be a professional-only file. I have an RO[98GB], and even if I check everything in the post and look around, the contents are completely different. The bottom line is that unless someone newly uploads RO(1), the Ragnarok Origin free server is terminated indefinitely.
 
The bottom line is that unless someone newly uploads RO(1), the Ragnarok Origin free server is terminated indefinitely.

Really?
I found ro(1).tz on my google drive, it was there since the first time I tried to download it, hope it helps.

1738028437021.webp




I want make it alive, lets make a discord to discuss about ro origin server files.
 
Thank you for the data! I will check and answer. RO[98GB] was difficult because only the people who collected the data were scattered here and there so that they could build it, but I will check RO(1)[20GB].
 
Back