• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
如何将打包模式下的 lua 代码设置为 gm 模式,我试图更改它实际上不起作用
You don't need to change lua code to enable gm mode. Change "packageMode" to 3, then it will enable debug mode and gm mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
谢谢。还有一个问题,如何在clientproj中键入ab包。我尝试在 clietnproj 中使用 rotools/build 客户端,但发生了错误
Configure "sys_env.json" first, then in clietnproj, RoTools -> ABTools -> Builder Panel -> Build All, it will generate AB bundles. Go to Android -> ABTools -> Build Client, it will create apk.
Also make sure you have python 2.7 installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Configure "sys_env.json" first, then in clietnproj, RoTools -> ABTools -> Builder Panel -> Build All, it will generate AB bundles. Go to Android -> ABTools -> Build Client, it will create apk.
Also make sure you have python 2.7 installed.
Do I need to configure sys_env.json in Android /build directory? I see that this file is not available by default. I only configure sys_env.json in client_proj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to configure sys_env.json in Android /build directory? I see that this file is not available by default. I only configure sys_env.json in client_proj
Configure in RO and clientproj. You may need to rename the one in RO. (it was sys_env1.json I think)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- in /roserver/thirdparty, compile and install liboauth-0.9.4 and libevhtp-1.2.10
- build librogamelibs.a

Can someone tell me how to compile it?

liboauth-0.9.4

>>>

cd liboauth-0.9.4

./configure

make

sudo make install

----
I haven't installed libevhtp-1.2.10 and I don't see configure inside.
Anyone who has successfully installed it can tell me how to compile and install it.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
liboauth-0.9.4

>>>

cd liboauth-0.9.4

./configure

make

sudo make install

----
I haven't installed libevhtp-1.2.10 and I don't see configure inside.
Anyone who has successfully installed it can tell me how to compile and install it.

libevhtp-1.2.10

cmake -DEVHTP_DISABLE_SSL=ON -DEVHTP_BUILD_SHARED=OFF
make && sudo make install
(Please let me know if I'm wrong)

But I still get the error.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -levhtp
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

now gameserver and idipserver are giving errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thread starting to reach more message!. admin why not move it into one section or create one in MSD list so all ppl interested in this topic can go there and not mix here in release thread?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i have sucess in build server version windows, but i need remove GvG and others news things of compile code.
Unfortunately the recent version is incomplete. Methods are missing, and properties are missing in KKSG files (pb.h/.cc files)
I recommend trying to actually build with "RO. Zip (20GB)" using Linux.

Reaction score
Well i have sucess in build server version windows, but i need remove GvG and others news things of compile code.
Unfortunately the recent version is incomplete. Methods are missing, and properties are missing in KKSG files (pb.h/.cc files)
I recommend trying to actually build with "RO. Zip (20GB)" using Linux.

pb.h/.cc from protobuf? You can regenerate the files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1714052269976 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone has any idea?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my error is"
opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: 找不到 -lmysqlclient
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status"

how fix it ,

Reaction score
Well, files compiled in Windows and running but i'm stuck in char creation/selection. I'm still looking for the reason it's not connecting.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, files compiled in Windows and running but i'm stuck in char creation/selection. I'm still looking for the reason it's not connecting.
what you use sir to compiled this file in windows?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you changed the redis settings in gsconf\serveronly\game_redis_conf.json?

Did you use 98gb to build the server? if so, can you share the files you changed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP ME ,MY ERROR IS "
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: CMakeFiles/dbserver.dir/config.cpp.o: in function `DBConfig::LoadMysqlReconFile()':
/home/RO/roserver/dbserver/config.cpp:192: undefined reference to `Config::GetFilePath(char const*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: CMakeFiles/dbserver.dir/db/task/accountreadtask.cpp.o: in function `CAccountReadTask::ReadColumns(IMysqlRecordSet*)':

/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: CMakeFiles/dbserver.dir/__/share/Log4cxxMgr.cpp.o: in function `Log4cxxMgr::Debug(MODULELOGTYPE, char const*, ...)':
/home/RO/roserver/share/Log4cxxMgr.cpp:274: undefined reference to `log4cxx::helpers::MessageBuffer::str(log4cxx::helpers::CharMessageBuffer&)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: /home/RO/roserver/share/Log4cxxMgr.cpp:274: undefined reference to `log4cxx::Logger::forcedLog(log4cxx::helpers::ObjectPtrT<log4cxx::Level> const&, std::string const&, log4cxx::spi::LocationInfo const&) const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: CMakeFiles/dbserver.dir/__/share/Log4cxxMgr.cpp.o: in function `Log4cxxMgr::Info(MODULELOGTYPE, char const*, ...)':
/home/RO/roserver/share/Log4cxxMgr.cpp:288: undefined reference to `log4cxx::helpers::MessageBuffer::str(log4cxx::helpers::CharMessageBuffer&)'

/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::LargeRoomRoleParam::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:152999: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteString(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::BroadCastGlobalValue::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:153722: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::CreateRoleArg::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:155456: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::SkillReplyDataUnit::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:159899: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::TeamSetting::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:160944: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::QualityPointPageInfo::MergePartialFromCodedStream(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedInputStream*)':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:169294: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::ReadBytes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedInputStream*, std::string*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::QualityPointPageInfo::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:169348: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteBytesMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::WarehousePage::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:172713: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::LocalGMCmdArg::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:176670: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::ArenaRoomInfo::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:178640: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::NewMemberNtfData::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:197440: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::ReconnectReadAccountArg::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:200747: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:220130: more undefined references to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)' follow
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::TssSdkAntiData::MergePartialFromCodedStream(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedInputStream*)':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:224298: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::ReadBytes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedInputStream*, std::string*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::TssSdkAntiData::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:224349: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteBytesMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::JudgeTextForbidArg::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:224626: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::JudgeTextForbidRes::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:224898: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::BanRoleInfo::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:232450: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::ConsumeBillData::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:234476: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::ArenaRoomChangeCampData::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:239266: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_unclassified.pb.cc:241301: more undefined references to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)' follow
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG21AddSpecialVehicleDataE[_ZTVN4KKSG21AddSpecialVehicleDataE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG18RoleCovenantRecordE[_ZTVN4KKSG18RoleCovenantRecordE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG13IdipWheelDataE[_ZTVN4KKSG13IdipWheelDataE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG14GlobalConfigPbE[_ZTVN4KKSG14GlobalConfigPbE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG19GlobalConfigOpMsResE[_ZTVN4KKSG19GlobalConfigOpMsResE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_unclassified.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG19GlobalConfigOpMsArgE[_ZTVN4KKSG19GlobalConfigOpMsArgE]+0x58): more undefined references to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const' follow
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::WatchDungeonTeam::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_watch.pb.cc:389: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::SearchWatchRoomArgs::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_watch.pb.cc:2506: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::WatchedRoleBoardInfo::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_watch.pb.cc:3531: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::CampFlower::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_watch.pb.cc:8986: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG10CampFlowerE[_ZTVN4KKSG10CampFlowerE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG28RequestWatchDungeonsToMsArgsE[_ZTVN4KKSG28RequestWatchDungeonsToMsArgsE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG20MirrorRoleDeleteDataE[_ZTVN4KKSG20MirrorRoleDeleteDataE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG19GetWatchRoomInfoResE[_ZTVN4KKSG19GetWatchRoomInfoResE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG20GetWatchRoomInfoArgsE[_ZTVN4KKSG20GetWatchRoomInfoArgsE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_watch.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG24UpdateMsDungeonWatchInfoE[_ZTVN4KKSG24UpdateMsDungeonWatchInfoE]+0x58): more undefined references to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const' follow
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o): in function `KKSG::SaveWorldPveEventNtf::SerializeWithCachedSizes(google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*) const':
/home/RO/roserver/protocol/pb/pbc_worldevent.pb.cc:1439: undefined reference to `google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WriteStringMaybeAliased(int, std::string const&, google::protobuf:🇮🇴:CodedOutputStream*)'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG12DelEventDataE[_ZTVN4KKSG12DelEventDataE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG20SaveWorldPveEventNtfE[_ZTVN4KKSG20SaveWorldPveEventNtfE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG13WorldEventNtfE[_ZTVN4KKSG13WorldEventNtfE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG15AllWorldEventDBE[_ZTVN4KKSG15AllWorldEventDBE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_worldevent.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG12WorldEventDBE[_ZTVN4KKSG12WorldEventDBE]+0x58): undefined reference to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const'
/opt/rh/devtoolset-9/root/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/9/ld: ../../../lib/librogame_pb.a(pbc_mercenary.pb.cc.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4KKSG29MercenaryChangeFightStatusArgE[_ZTVN4KKSG29MercenaryChangeFightStatusArgE]+0x58): more undefined references to `google::protobuf::MessageLite::InitializationErrorString() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/dbserver] 错误 1
make[1]: *** [dbserver/CMakeFiles/dbserver.dir/all] 错误 2
make: *** [all] 错误 2"
HOW FIX IT @

jayc-tech

can you help me

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to know the server status ?
- running fine ?
- ram usage ?

i try to use ./status and then show all process are running but i dont know that they are running complete or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to know the server status ?
- running fine ?
- ram usage ?

i try to use ./status and then show all process are running but i dont know that they are running complete or not.
if you can see below marked area, then it should be running fine.
RAM usage is less than 8GB in my case.
QQ20240426085443 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back