Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Codes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Source Codes

create dll and hook it with gs=)

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Unusable without the header.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Denied write pliz DLL (Drop ChaosCastle *Ancient Items*)

for this server

GameServer_Luciano_BETA 41.1_+_Holy_Update_8_+_Jewels_Feather_Books_Drop - Yesterday, 07:48 AM
Add:
Jewel Of Bless drop rate
Jewel Of Soul drop rate
Jewel Of Chaos drop rate
Jewel Of Life drop rate
Jewel Of Creation drop rate
Blue Feather drop rate
Magic Books drop rate
Flame Of Condor drop rate
Quote:You can change drop rate in file cuonglee.ini

Fix:
PK Bug fix
Quote:pkLimitFree = 0
Now you can kill max 100 person and can't use shop and can kill mod and can be killed...

>>>>Link for Gameserver Luciano_41.1 + Holy_U8: Rapidshare - Mediafire

Thanks (pliz)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

good, but its not useless without the header (u can find it easy at every GS with a .pdb file included, there are guides how to, if not, ask a few coders, i got tought how to by a czf coder i better leave unnamed)

when i tried (back then) to add /post and /add to 97d, i had various problems with syntax mistakes in both codes, and since im a coding-Special person i cant fix em anyhow....

it would be very kind if any coder could at least correct the code, so we noobs just have to find the offsets....

how to add this to ur GS: Read a guide how to hook .dlls, but 1st read one how to make .dlls....

Hybrid
Loyal Member
Reaction score

usually sources are posted not for people who don't understand programming or coding, they are posted for beginer coders or programmers, so they could understand how to implement kind of things

for people who don't understand coding and programming usually post compiled projects - dlls, libs, exes

so if u don't understand how these all is implemented, if you don't understand how all of these work, u're just wasting your time

and for people who release dlls with sources and telling others to read the guide how to compile DLL, better post the offsets in compiled dll where to make changes using hex editors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

usually sources are posted not for people who don't understand programming or coding, they are posted for beginer coders or programmers, so they could understand how to implement kind of things

for people who don't understand coding and programming usually post compiled projects - dlls, libs, exes

so if u don't understand how these all is implemented, if you don't understand how all of these work, u're just wasting your time

and for people who release dlls with sources and telling others to read the guide how to compile DLL, better post the offsets in compiled dll where to make changes using hex editors

lol ... sounds like i wrote that ;)
i agree with ya :1:

Back