- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hey, everyone! I'm fairly new to the forums, but not to development of my own server for which I've had for about a year until I got shut down.
Anyway! Here's a video I made that will better help people create a v83 Server. Please share it if it helped you! I went through almost every step in depth as possible.
Throw in your comments if you're experiencing any technical issues whiling going over the tutorial.
Anyway! Here's a video I made that will better help people create a v83 Server. Please share it if it helped you! I went through almost every step in depth as possible.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Throw in your comments if you're experiencing any technical issues whiling going over the tutorial.
Last edited by a moderator:


