• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Source + Database Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys i have 2 question :p

1.) isit possible to make a new server without deleteing the other database :p ( what i mean by this is if i have a v17 server and its working but i wana keep tht and want to make v19 with v19 database ofc :p how can i do this coz the database in mssql is v17 and i want to keep tht and add v19 database :) if u get what i mean and if u know how to do this please reply thanks.

2.) i try to get a quick 3rd job change in my source and on the tutorial it sed edit WndChangeJobEx.cpp & WndChangeJobEx.h and i cant find those files in my source can some please help me with tht ??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) not sure. maybe if the stuffs in your v17 is defined exactly the same to your v19.. then maybe it is possible.

2) you need to download it in the tutorial. and add it to your source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks errors fixed !! :D thanks alot for ur help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back