- Joined
- Nov 29, 2009
- Messages
- 370
- Reaction score
- 26
Hello Ragezoners
I am new to flyff source editing and have a few questions
Firstly is is possible to edit the source to run multiple worldserver.exe's on 1 computer ( multiple channels on 1 computer )
Additional Help:
I for some reason can not see npc's in Saintmorning or Darkon using this new source, is there anywhere in the source that defines npc spawns? or is there something i am missing cause using a already compiled executables i can see all the npc spawns in both counties but when i compile my source ive edited i don't see any in the counties
Edit: All is working
thanks to all who helped
I am new to flyff source editing and have a few questions
Firstly is is possible to edit the source to run multiple worldserver.exe's on 1 computer ( multiple channels on 1 computer )
Additional Help:
I for some reason can not see npc's in Saintmorning or Darkon using this new source, is there anywhere in the source that defines npc spawns? or is there something i am missing cause using a already compiled executables i can see all the npc spawns in both counties but when i compile my source ive edited i don't see any in the counties
Edit: All is working
Last edited:

