Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED

Reaction score
What's really the difference between this and Ciphra dev? Also, what are the notable bugs that are worth taking a look at in this source? I'm currently busy, but if anyone could list a few major bugs or somewhat I would really appreciate it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
angelic blessing ring doesnt work. the ring makes your account DC when u are selecting channel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix demon slayer job and when i level up his MP point didint change it still stuck only 120 after i levelUp i already pot gainForce but still the MP points didint change every lvl how can i fix that?

and Expedition Party it not work still when i invite someone will be disconnect how can i fix that ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is pretty so far.

However, the mobs don't drop either meso or items. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: This seems only happen to Demon Slayer.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix demon slayer job and when i level up his MP point didint change it still stuck only 120 after i levelUp i already pot gainForce but still the MP points didint change every lvl how can i fix that?

and Expedition Party it not work still when i invite someone will be disconnect how can i fix that ?

Dude...Demon Slayer fury is 120 when you are 4th job LOL!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source has standard bugs like most other public sources, im actually using it on my 117.2 server as a base. Thanks for share.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to let other people connect to my server and play together?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to let other people connect to my server and play together?

Thought I responded to your help thread? Change the ip addresses (in multiple files) in your source and also LEN.ini to your hamachi ip or the ip that you're portforwarding. Then, put your WAMP server online and open your hamachi (if you're are using hamachi). Get your friends to download maplestory v117 setup and send them a copy of the redirector with edited LEN.ini. After that your friends can play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using this source but got some problem :it's the character that i had set to gm level 6 and after i played for an hour ,i relog the character can't load ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. My dump-items doesn't even work. Way to go. Neither do shops, and the character starts the game completely empty handed(means no items, not even a sword). :/

Bizarre - [SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source works fantastic when I play by myself but problems rise when i try multiplayer (hamachi) ..

Although I can connect and play, my friends get error message "Failed to launch maplestory: access is denied" upon launching the launcher..

I tried searching the forums and online but I'm unable to find any solutions..

I really hope to solve the problem and play multiplayer :/ I invested quite a lot of time fixing minor bugs in this source..

Any solutions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good source :) updated to v118, cant login... missing some sendop packets...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
111 - [SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED - RaGEZONE Forums
yeeeeeeeaa download link is MEGA! I love there so much!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get to cube settings and store settings? Cube's don't seem to upgrade tier/ potential and stores only seem to be enabled sometimes :l

Back