thanksWe bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
thanks!We bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
thanksWe bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
We bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
We bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
thxWe bought this files last 4 years ago, I don't remember the name but something like guru.
[Hidden content]
I might delete this after 3 months since I don't have enough space with my gdrive.
Servercommon.h from Tainted001
Thanks!
ServerCommon.h
C++:/* ==================================================================================================================================== =========================================================== Information ============================================================ ==================================================================================================================================== [1 List]: Config; [2 List]: Systems & features; [3 List]: Fixes & improvements; [4 List]: Official systems; [5 List]: Disabled/not finished; */...
Thanks.Update: I am upgrading this source to vs2022 and doing a new modules. I will be releasing it for free on the next month.