Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] OdinSEA | MapleSEA Server Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Source]OdinSEA server files for MapleSEA v1.02

hey John, i am using rev 1.02, and i do some customer thingy.. most are npc and i can get into the kerning jazz portal and the dualblade portal map etc.. i have few things wanna ask :

1. How to fix the school rival thing ..that it wil pop up in Lith and other few maps once you enter.
2. Can you tell me how to fix the Stat reset after the begginer finish the first job. coz when i finish my dulblade first job..the AP won't reset to allow you to redistribute it.. not like other JOB.

3. what should i do to fix those map portal that are not working? which file should i edit etc..

4. For the pet auto collect item and mesos.. instead of collecting the items and mesos towards to Char coord.. Is there methods to change that the pet collects items and mesos independently so that it won;t affect character doing attack motion.?

5. well i remain to use the v1.02 -rev108 version is that.. that includes CS working.. and its the last memorial version of MS that is different from BB version. Since its more classic style.!

There are also a lots of bugs.. just feel like wanna kept this v1.02 as a final collect version .

ps. i am not really know about Java.. but somehow knows how to read and understand some.. able to compare and learn from codes and do edit.~

Thanks for your kind attention anyway.~

-oh one things is that i simply do this for learning purpose and that to fulfill my wishes for the Memories of mapling with some old dudes..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey John, i am using rev 1.02, and i do some customer thingy.. most are npc and i can get into the kerning jazz portal and the dualblade portal map etc.. i have few things wanna ask :

1. How to fix the school rival thing ..that it wil pop up in Lith and other few maps once you enter.
2. Can you tell me how to fix the Stat reset after the begginer finish the first job. coz when i finish my dulblade first job..the AP won't reset to allow you to redistribute it.. not like other JOB.

3. what should i do to fix those map portal that are not working? which file should i edit etc..

4. For the pet auto collect item and mesos.. instead of collecting the items and mesos towards to Char coord.. Is there methods to change that the pet collects items and mesos independently so that it won;t affect character doing attack motion.?

5. well i remain to use the v1.02 -rev108 version is that.. that includes CS working.. and its the last memorial version of MS that is different from BB version. Since its more classic style.!

There are also a lots of bugs.. just feel like wanna kept this v1.02 as a final collect version .

ps. i am not really know about Java.. but somehow knows how to read and understand some.. able to compare and learn from codes and do edit.~

Thanks for your kind attention anyway.~

-oh one things is that i simply do this for learning purpose and that to fulfill my wishes for the Memories of mapling with some old dudes..

1) Wrong header, update your headers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

UbuntuSE:

Thanks for the reply. which files should i updated " i mean which file in the src contains the headers that i need to change?"

coz the src contains many aspect of controls.. since i am new to learn how to edit.. so it would be great if any could provide directions..i am not asking for spoon feed (although its fast method yet i refuse i someway).. coz i will look from other src and compare code see what is right and what should add or remove.. !

:) i here appreciated here if any could helps.! ty!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to have src folder :*: :*:
Can John share me src folder? I really need it..Pleaseee :*: :*:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes, I want it. But you can share me it?

No one has the latest src\ folder besides John himself and whoever else he is sharing with.

He said he is gonna release everything he is doing by the end of the month.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

AuraSea Now Has Mechs o:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Do AuraSEA and OdinSEA are the same?
If no then i guess you did not use your penis to think before you post anything. :huh:

What? That really didn't make any sense... Please go learn english first. and wtf? use your penis? lol.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No one has the latest src\ folder besides John himself and whoever else he is sharing with.

He said he is gonna release everything he is doing by the end of the month.

In a way it could good that it's not open source but it could also be a bad thing. I think well all have to wait and see, i'm for sure looking forward to this :)>.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No,I cant tolerate more,when John will share src folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is he lying or something? If he didn't release, this means that he's showing off all his works just to fascinate us and obtain the likes and impression on him. I guess this thread should be locked as there isn't any release inside this thread right now. It looks more like a discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back