[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Hello World, I have come to inform you that I fixed the stupid error with the 1 channel.
Yay for more channels!

Great!! What about the 3 other bugs? :mellow:

1. Pirate Dash dc all players in the same map as you.
2. Warrior Monster Magnet dc all the players in the same map as you.
3. Horntail cave Summoning and Message bug
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Hmm, I'll look into those.
For skills, I may just be lazy and disable them untill I find a real fix.
As for the horntail bug, I fixed it before...in another source.

Can you also take a look at these bugs?

- Client D/Cs when unequiping any pet.
- Client D/Cs when entering MTS/Cash Shop with pet.

They were both working fine in the Rev 206 Moogra released. Here is a link:
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Ojezz why suu man3 bugz it overwhelming :*:

The two I stated were already broken in the clean Rev 225 Moogra released. I'd like to think of it as trying to perfect Shootsource, and fix anything that was left out/bugged.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

That might be hard, Lol.

The majority of the features are already complete, are they not? I think the hard part would be identifying the bugs and problems, and also of course, fixing them.

Does ShineSource have any memory leaks at the moment? I'll be on the lookout for other bugs/malfunctions in ShineSource and will post if I find any more.

So far:

- Client D/Cs when unequiping any pet.
- Client D/Cs when entering MTS/Cash Shop with pet.
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

I have a "unable to log on problem" I set the noob ip from localhost to my WAN ip and I have my ports forwarded both on my router, my modem, and my computer. (ports i forwarded 8484,7575,7576,3306,80,8080) and it wouldn't let me log on AND NO .BAT ERRRORS! GAAh in fact it says this on the .bat
Code:
Enter command: start
Listening on port 8484

Enter command: Channel 1: Listening on port 7575
Channel 1 is online.
Channel 2: Listening on port 7576
Channel 2 is online.
IoSession with /127.0.0.1:4581 opened.
May 1, 2010 3:05:39 PM net.login.handler.AfterLoginHandler handlePacket
INFO: /127.0.0.1:4581 has successfully logged in.
IoSession with /127.0.0.1:4602
The local host i'm using, I kept it at 127.0.0.1 since it's my localhost it has to connect to, but when I click on character it gives me the error "unable to log on" :/ why is this?
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Rice is right. Cygnus skills will not work if they're not in the PvPLibrary.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Many of the skills are similar, so it might be possible to copypasta some of the cases.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Updated the svn.

The channels are working nicely. Currently set the amount to 20 and everything is quite smooth. Is it possible to disable the "Hide" skill permanently?

Maybe create a toggle in noob.properties to change the auto hide. Every time you change channels, it casts Hide on you and is quite annoying if you want the mobs to move.

Any luck on the Pet bugs?
 
Back