[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I request you to put in Cody, skill maxer and styler :)
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Well duh cuz you were in GM hide

Dude I test my server as a plain character and the mobs still dont move...also when I am a GM the plain charatcers can still see me so unless I'm wrong THAT'S NOT HIDE!

Besides Alex, when are you gonna code a source for NeoStory that isn't a piece of crap?
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Help please...

Before I complied shinesource.jar, everything works fine for me. After the dash dc fix from LuckySage. The dash dc problem fixed. However, there are two problems start show up after that.

First, I found out that players cannot chat to all. I redownload GeneralChatHandler from shine svn and compile once again and it fixed the problem.

Second, currently I get another problem which is the monster riding problem. Players are able to use the skill, but it just last for 1 sec. Every time when the players get on the ride, they just get off from the ride in the next sec.

hope somebody could help me with this problem. thanks a lot.^^
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

well I say that some coders or Dev's out here PM lastbreath and ask him if you guys can continuoe the source and fix your bugs you all find just a suggestion
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

this source isnt that good, alot of stuff that on tha list isnt even ingame,

1st off ppl still dupe items
2nd CK warrior combo with summon cancel each other
3rd login bug, char stuck
4th lags when looting scrolls
5th has the spawn revives bug(spawns em too early)
6th no zakum or horntail battles unless hosted by gm
7th venom and magnet dc players.
8th exp table is wrong, for cygnus classes.
 
Last edited:
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

No flam or anything but with nothing works not the !pnpc theres no All in one shop nothing i tried placing can someone explain to me how???????? ive set my gm level to 2 in mysql and tried ti and i tried to set it to 3 in mysql and nothing!! so what doo i have to do:sneaky2:

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

No flam or anything but with nothing works not the !pnpc theres no All in one shop nothing i tried placing can someone explain to me how???????? ive set my gm level to 2 in mysql and tried ti and i tried to set it to 3 in mysql and nothing!! so what doo i have to do:sneaky2:

NEVERMIND hahaha i saw the commands its / not ! for admin commands :laugh: sorry for sound like a jackass
 
Back