[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

humm!! i also tried /spawn moid num. but still not working. !spawn is not working too how do i spawn monster

look inside the commands and find !spawn. If it has "!" in front of it remove it. If not, then idk. Since mine had "!" in front of spawn it made it !!spawn when using in game. (Understand? Or am I as confusing as think I am?)
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

its just annoying that ppl are whingin to me about it.

.:LastBreath:. - [Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75 - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

My little brother cosplayed as Zack 2 yrs ago at an anime convention. Lol we were called "Ghetto Final Fantasy" (cause we're black...you get? lol)

Sry off topic.
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I'm wondering if I should continue editing of LastBreath is going to continue this....meh.

I even added a mute command that stops smegas and almost all kinds of chats. Did some other stuff to, don't remember what. I'm still editing lol.
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

im helping him now i guess, anyways found the issue with the lagging items it was bad packets with items. kinda hard to explain ill release it when its done.
I see, I guess I'll just revert my changes then considering I was trying to remove lag a whole different way XD.
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

how were u doing it?
I was reading around the source removing savetodb functions where they weren't needed considering how many other factors save your character, most of them I removed didn't seem important. It was a stupid-nooby- idea.
One whole function does one big ass thing and with savetodb in it, I removed it from that function so every time it's used, it wasn't saved every single time, then where it was used, I put savetodb if needed...something like that lol. I've had problems with picking up items before, apparently it *savetodb(true);* every time an item was picked up. Major lag haha.

Considering I don't know MUCH about the source, -And I suck at packets-. I didn't do much, was kinda lazy reading through out the whole source.
 
Last edited:
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

no no any idea will be useful just test them if they fail no big deal. it was either packets, save, or slow wz file reading. so theres many way to go about this, plus faster the better.

what were the save lines cuz i only that line 10 times and nothing with looting?

i wanna test out ur fixes..
 
Last edited:
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

no no any idea will be useful just test them if they fail no big deal. it was either packets, save, or slow wz file reading. so theres many way to go about this, plus faster the better.
Right now, I'm trying to fix the giveitem function in NPCs....I think I broke it....I added a GiveItem in npcconversationamanger.java but removing items aren't working, only giving.

Code:
    @Override
    public void gainItem(int id, short quantity) {
        if (quantity >= 0) {
            MapleInventoryManipulator.addById(c, id, quantity);
        } else {
            MapleInventoryManipulator.removeById(c, MapleItemInformationProvider.getInstance().getInventoryType(id), id, -quantity, true, false);
        }
        c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.getShowItemGain(id, quantity, true));
    }

EDIT:
NVM, it's working lol.

no no any idea will be useful just test them if they fail no big deal. it was either packets, save, or slow wz file reading. so theres many way to go about this, plus faster the better.

what were the save lines cuz i only that line 10 times and nothing with looting?

i wanna test out ur fixes..
No no, I was talking about another time I had problem with looting on another source, that's why ever since, I've been trying to put down the savetodb things a bit more lol.
 
Last edited:
Back