[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Didn't it give any compiling errors?

Yes. By default when I downloaded this source, NimaKIN was tasked to allow people to level up. But when I click on the selection, it gives me the same error too.

Code:
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:389: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getJob()
location: class client.Equip
                           MapleJob job = eu.getJob();
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:398: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setJob(client.MapleJob)
location: class client.Equip
                            nItem.setJob(job);
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:401: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setRingId(int)
location: class client.Equip
                nItem.setRingId(-1);
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

I've another question: Why is Heena (2101) showing this text instead of the script?

Image (click to enlarge, don't wanna pollute the thread with huge images and whatsoever)
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

I think that.. The wz folder isnt according to the npc list found in the internet..
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

The one main thing this source should focus on next is the dc bug where characters remain in game. Hacing to !dc people all the time really sucks.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

is it possible to transfer items, mounts, chairs.. from v.84 or v.83 to this source?
easy? or alot of work?

Edit** BTW thankx for all this, this is awsome!!


im just following up on my question, but no answer yet...
if anyone can give me guide link if avaible or if is possible... im pretty good at following guides, thanx so much again
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

im just following up on my question, but no answer yet...
if anyone can give me guide link if avaible or if is possible... im pretty good at following guides, thanx so much again
I guess we can't since wz edits aren't allowed in Ragezone.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Yes. By default when I downloaded this source, NimaKIN was tasked to allow people to level up. But when I click on the selection, it gives me the same error too.

Code:
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:389: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getJob()
location: class client.Equip
                           MapleJob job = eu.getJob();
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:398: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setJob(client.MapleJob)
location: class client.Equip
                            nItem.setJob(job);
(bla bla bla this was edited)\ShineSource Rev 1.9\src\scripting\npc\NPCConversationManager.java:401: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setRingId(int)
location: class client.Equip
                nItem.setRingId(-1);

I putted the methods in it but still get errors but this time in the bats
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Uhhhhh Can You Fix The Channel Bug Only 1 Ch Starts And In My Server Con and my noob file it says 4 channels start up but when i start my server it says they all started but ch1 only started lol
My Server Is

Yea Only 1 Ch Stars Other Wise Amazing Source
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

look for gmLevel > 1 in the levelUp() function (maplecaractor)
Delete that make it to gmLevel >= 0

Did i just code with my ipod?

Ahh, yet another stuff I needa do. Thanks a lot!
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

Okay, so the commands don't work. I love this release because of how fast it ran and all, but idk
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

If you guys need an extra coder PM me! Great release btw. When's 2.0 comming out?
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

when i put custom xml files in it wont let me log in? when i change them back to original it works?
 
Back