[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

x3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x3
x3------------------------- ShineSource 2.1 Commands ------------------------x3
x3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x3

Admin Commands (GM level 3):
/horntail
/npc
/pinkbean
/playernpc
/setgmlevel
/shutdown
/shutdownnow
/sql
/zakum
/pmob
/pnpc

GM Commands (GM level 2):
!ap
!buffme
!chattype
!cleardrops
!cody
!dc
!dispose
!warpallhere
!warp
!warphere
!setname
!givevip
!takevip
!ban
!map
!gmshop
!heal
!id
!item
!job
!jobperson
!kill
!killall
!level
!levelperson
!levelpro
!levelup
!playernpc
!maxstat
!maxskills
!mesoperson
!mesos
!notice
!online
!ox
!pap
!pianus
!search
!servermessage
!setall
!sp
!spawn
!unban

Donor Commands (GM level 1):
!buffme
!goto
!sexchange

Player Commands (GM level 0):
@cody
@callgm
@changename
@addbuddyroom
@checkstats
@rebirth
@rebirtht
@rebirthm
@rebirthp
@rebirthw
@rebirthb
@emo
@command/commands/help
@revision
@dispose
@version
@home
@save
@terrorist
@go
@expfix

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

For the people who are usiing this source, this might be usefull http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/dash-fix-shinesource-665211/
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Hey i was wondering how can i turn on MultiLevel so player's can level up faster?
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Really I think to keep myself from asking stupid questions i'm just gona pay a Dev some cash to make something that even a noob like me can understand. o.o
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I was wondering if anyone could list me some bugs inside this repack so I can fix them, because I have to work with this for a server and I need to know some of them to fix them. Once they are fixed I will release it to you guys ofcourse.
 
Re: [Release] | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 1.9

I've another question: Why is Heena (2101) showing this text instead of the script?

Image (click to enlarge, don't wanna pollute the thread with huge images and whatsoever)
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Quick question why can't I equip Mounts. I compared the .java files to bubbles dev 225 and it's all pretty much word for word the same. Any ideas? Btw nice source most stable one I've seen just 1 thing. Why did command structure change so much. Is it because of the packets?

NVM i found the problem its because I was a koc any way to change that?
 
Last edited:
Back