[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

why would you remove stack traces; now if theres an error you wont be able to see it? i don't see a benefit in removing them other than the fact you removed a line and covered up errors that may be pretty important
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

They are not needed.

are you high? how the hell are you supposed to know where an error is coming from if you dont have a stack trace? have you ever wondered why you can't create a character sometimes, and that good ol' bat error shows you why its not working? stack traces save you hours of your time. sure they are "not needed" but they are helpful as hell
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

My cm.getmeso in my npc script wont return the amount of meso..anyone?

P/s : I changed it to cm.getmeso() and it crashes when I run it. I mean the client.
 
Last edited:
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

My cm.getmeso in my npc script wont return the amount of meso..anyone?

P/s : I changed it to cm.getmeso() and it crashes when I run it. I mean the client.

cm.getPlayer().gainMeso(1, true) --> gains mesos...there might be a boolean in there for some reason you should check. change 1 to the number of mesars
cm.getPlayer().getMeso() --> shows you their mesos

idk its kinda obvious
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I found my mistake..its getMeso instead of getmeso..


Btw after 24 hour running it and open to others to join my server. I noticed my java.exe often hit 100% of my dual core 2.8ghz usage. Im still ok with abit of random dc,much better than odinteh. Yea Im abit outdated since I stop doing these for almost 1 year already.

I think this is the best source for me to try pickup JAVA while fixing my server. =D thanks alot..
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

what is the gm command for this source i tired some and is not working like !map , !job , !mesos
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

After click on the Joey in Ellinia i got that error:
.:LastBreath:. - [Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75 - RaGEZONE Forums




and from console:
Code:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at $Proxy3.action(Unknown Source)
        at scripting.npc.NPCScriptManager.action(NPCScriptManager.java:89)
        at net.channel.handler.NPCMoreTalkHandler.handlePacket(NPCMoreTalkHandle
r.java:71)
        at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:107)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.mess
ageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:734)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessage
Received(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:429)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
aultIoFilterChain.java:51)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:812)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutpu
tImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:346)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:221)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessage
Received(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:429)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
aultIoFilterChain.java:51)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:812)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFi
lterAdapter.java:119)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessage
Received(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:429)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageRece
ived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:416)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(Abstract
PollingIoProcessor.java:638)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:598)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:587)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$400(Ab
stractPollingIoProcessor.java:61)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run
(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:969)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:64)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.script.ScriptException
: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "status" is not
 defined. (<Unknown source>#49) in <Unknown source> at line number 49
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.script.util.InterfaceImplementor$InterfaceImplementorInvocati
onHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
        ... 25 more
Caused by: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.Ecm
aError: ReferenceError: "status" is not defined. (<Unknown source>#49) in <Unkno
wn source> at line number 49
        at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.invokeFunction(Unknown So
urce)
        at com.sun.script.util.InterfaceImplementor$InterfaceImplementorInvocati
onHandler$1.run(Unknown Source)
        ... 27 more
Error: NPC 1032007. UndeclaredThrowableException.

How to fix it?
 
Last edited:
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Just saying, but is changing party leader actually tested ;)?
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

One more think , the horntail not working.After destroy that item in right side in map the horntail won't show.Can you fix it?
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

No Deagan, I used Buya's fix assuming it will work, I did not test it for myself. I will add your fix to it.

I just added a simple printstacktrace to see where the error was coming from with parties.

What I tried to tell you with that post I made about party leaders, is that you should add them printstacktraces back in case people like to troubleshoot.

Removing things that aren't necessarily needed but very much appreciated is a loss.
 
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I just added a simple printstacktrace to see where the error was coming from with parties.

What I tried to tell you with that post I made about party leaders, is that you should add them printstacktraces back in case people like to troubleshoot.

Removing things that aren't necessarily needed but very much appreciated is a loss.

Yeah I see what your saying, I just removed them because of space, ill add back in.
 
Back