• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Source SquonK based on Blouflash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Small problem when I try to connect (crash neuz)

in debug mode :
MpeKcoQF - Source SquonK based on Blouflash - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for the help you will give me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello

Small problem when I try to connect (crash neuz)

in debug mode :
View attachment 172983

Thank you for the help you will give me

Tbh i havent ever touched that source but if its you should probally create an issue there. I don't help support blouflash sources and most people don't use them anyways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright too bad lol. Can anyone else have a solution? thank you. Couldn't find a solution on GitHub

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Alright too bad lol. Can anyone else have a solution? thank you. Couldn't find a solution on GitHub

Blouflash doesn't come here nor does he support his source on the other site. Not sure why you would expect me or others to provide support for it anyways lol.

Simply go to the source it self -> then click "New Issue". You could also goto and hit "New Discussion".

That's your best bet.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, you can see the exception returned is "Integer division by zero" where the max exp value for your level is set to 0 somehow.

I'd recommend checking why It is set to 0 in the first place, then your issue will be gone.

You can check deeper in the GetMaxExp1() function.

Good luck

Upvote 0
Back