• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] [v116] SourceDev | Rev1 | w/ WZ XML Files | w/ LEN Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed the Gateway_IP to 127.0.0.1 but when i launch maple it starts the patcher to update the game
although when i run another source the game starts normally
does any one know why?? :?:

Reaction score
i changed the Gateway_IP to 127.0.0.1 but when i launch maple it starts the patcher to update the game
although when i run another source the game starts normally
does any one know why?? :?:

Because in ServerConstants.java the version is set to 117 and it must manually be changed to 116.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still getting this. Tried fixing it in Start.Java no luck.
SilentThief - [Source] [v116] SourceDev | Rev1 | w/ WZ XML Files | w/ LEN Files - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT:Fixed in databaseconnection.java

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because in ServerConstants.java the version is set to 117 and it must manually be changed to 116.
----------------
i changed ServerConstants.java
public static final short MAPLE_VERSION = (short) 116;
public static final String MAPLE_PATCH = "1";
but it starts the patcher to update the game too then i use client v117 it starts normally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
----------------
i changed ServerConstants.java
public static final short MAPLE_VERSION = (short) 116;
public static final String MAPLE_PATCH = "1";
but it starts the patcher to update the game too then i use client v117 it starts normally

recompile after change

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello when I try to open the server maplestory v 116 I get this

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello when I try to open the server maplestory v 116 I get this

You don't have your jar file in the dist folder, or you don't have it named correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dev-Host - v116.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service (This Link Not Working Please Fix Thanks)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested this server. mod have not move around it same lagging server how to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it mean : monster in map A move normal but when me change other map in some minutes and return map A monter not moving it same lag server. and Phantom job kill moster not drop items or messo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it mean : monster in map A move normal but when me change other map in some minutes and return map A monter not moving it same lag server. and Phantom job kill moster not drop items or messo
For the monster not moving issue probably your opcodes.

Back