[Source] [v83] AAFSv2 Source

I don't know about how good the source is, but I think you should add some screenshots of NPC or more features.
 
It is too bad that you never understood that whatever happened to it after I gave it to my friend was beyond my control, so you cannot blame me completely. He gave it to nobody else, and that is the way it stayed. The version I gave to my friend did NOT have the MCPQ constants in it, so it wasn't on my behalf that this got leaked beyond my friend. Plus the jar I gave him still had your mina-core exploit in it, so again, not my fault.

That wouldn't make any sense because the ones without MCPQ constants in it would be from over a month before you were kicked off. This one is revision 47x, and the one without constants: 352
 
That wouldn't make any sense because the ones without MCPQ constants in it would be from over a month before you were kicked off. This one is revision 47x, and the one without constants: 352

I gave him the revision before I added MCPQ stuff, and I wasn't around when revisions hit 4xx anyways (or at least I don't remember being around).
 
As it was said in the 1st post, only the src has been released. NPC's are removed. Anyway, as requested by Alex,
Code:
var status;

function start() {
    status = -1;
    action(1, 0, 0);
} 

function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == 1)
        status++;
    else {
        cm.dispose();
        return;
    }
	if (status == 0) {
		if (!cm.hasMerchant()) { 
			cm.showFredrick(); 
			cm.dispose(); 
		} else { 
			cm.sendOk("You have a Merchant open."); 
			cm.dispose(); 
		} 
	}
}
 
o_o. so now who's the current one thats updating everything?

The same person who always updates everything:

hmm some guy: 515
Alarien: 141
XxOsirisxX: 80
Generic - 59
iamSTEVE - 30
XiuzSu - 4
MrMysterious - 3
Traitor - 2
Zygon - 2
 
How do i create a server with this ._.?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Ok im done with cr8ing the server , are there PvP? Which Maps :)?
 
Back