[Source][v83]HellyMS Repack



---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I APOLOGIZE TO CHRIS FROM UNIVERSEMS ABOUT ACCUSEMENT
 
Last edited:
You guys do realise mike is re hosting again he made a server called universems and just used mapleblade and **** hes a really failed guy.... his sites universems.tk and he impersonates the name chris.
Once again, your wrong here, stop acting immature. Check my reply to your post on Deagan's thread.
And don't bag on MapleBlade. Alex did a great job putting together a user-friendly source packed with features. Better than you could do, you couldn't even land a GM spot on UniverseMS, so shut the **** up.
 
Last edited:
this isnt mikes source and mike said he was gonna get another source but to tell the truth all he did was manage to open the server again for a few hours then nexon shut them down for good.i`ve played hellyms and to tell the truth it wasnt very bad but i know for a fact its just a rip off of helly ms v75 so yeah this fake...
 
Flame:
1. Mike, or 'The owner' Did not agree to this.
2. It was not leaked, you stole it from abuse of access to it.
3. The CMS was leaked in order to protect any new servers he makes with the arguments 'I found it on RZ'. Deagan was also the correct author.
4. As someone else stated, this is absurd. You reported any actions by HellyMS to Lloyd and did your best to make us seem dangerous from Nexon.
5. This is MapleBlade, yes. I'm glad neither me or Mike added the Rings, Wedding or Autoban to this one yet, which is going to be added to the coming repack instead.

PS: I hope you enjoy me making you famous, Jon. You're really an ass for what you did. Me & Kay is actually hating on you at the moment, and we always did, from the entire start, if you don't remember it.
Jon, though i meet you only once i had a feeling you were going to be an ass and do something to get this server closed. Why I don't really know. Maybe you are just an immature little boy at heart and like fucking with people. Yes from what I have heard you can code quite good witch is why Mike wanted you from what I know. But from what I have heard all you did was add and Anti-DDOS to the source. Witch is good but what about the VPS/Dedi and what not. This of course i don't really know how to do myself but i could probably figure it out without buying and anti-ddos program. Anyways... I think your an ass for telling this Lloyd fellow about the server supposedly being a big threat to MapleStory witch could be true considering they have/had a lot of players. Either way its still a dick move sir i hope you like being known as a person that is a dick to Private Server's that people spend there time and money making for people to enjoy. Just saying.


From Duncan.
Once again, your wrong here, stop acting immature. Check my reply to your post on Deagan's thread.
And don't bag on MapleBlade. Alex did a great job putting together a user-friendly source packed with features. Better than you could do, you couldn't even land a GM spot on UniverseMS, so shut the **** up.

To be honest, its pathetic what you guys do here. If its not opening a server its finding a reliable coder to code all the **** for you and then scamming them. And that's exactly where Mike screwed up. Mike hired me as a coder, and he also gave his word that he was going to pay me 20 dollars for the additions I added to his repack ("anti-DDOS", "mac/ip bans"). Regardless if you call these additions "****" or "crap" I would like to see you do better. First of all, you never scam a coder just because you feel that he gave you crap, and if you feel that what coders code is crap, please look around, I would like to see what you code and compare it to my own code. Honestly before you make a argument, make sure you have substantial legitimacy in arguing your point, otherwise your just pushing towards sophistry. At this point, I would have thought most of you noobs would have learned that by now, but no. And second of all, most coders here would agree it takes time to code all those miniscule pathetic add-ons that you people call "features." So please, before you start judging me about all the crap I do, look at yourself. And also, last time I checked, scamming has its consequences, so what I did has perfect justification.

this isnt mikes source and mike said he was gonna get another source but to tell the truth all he did was manage to open the server again for a few hours then nexon shut them down for good.i`ve played hellyms and to tell the truth it wasnt very bad but i know for a fact its just a rip off of helly ms v75 so yeah this fake...

It actually IS HellyMS's source. I should know since I coded for them.
 
I only heard Mike's side of the story, so my position in this is very biased, and I'm sure you can imagine why I acted so harshly. But come on, you reported them to Lloyd twice (I read the emails, and you did make it seem like they were an actual threat to Nexon, rofl). But I agree with you on most of the points you stated above, so... Sorry. >_>
^^ That does not mean I take back what I said.
Also, if you think anybody judged you on your coding, you're mistaken. Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm nobody to judge another's code. Rather, I think people judged you because it's our actions and choices that define who we are.

Side-note: I guess I lied when I said I wasn't going to reply again. >_>
 
Last edited:
I only heard Mike's side of the story, so my position in this is very biased, and I'm sure you can imagine why I acted so harshly. But come on, you reported them to Lloyd twice (I read the emails, and you did make it seem like they were an actual threat to Nexon, rofl). But I agree with you on most of the points you stated above, so... Sorry. >_>
^^ That does not mean I take back what I said.
Also, if you think anybody judged you on your coding, you're mistaken. Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm nobody to judge another's code. Rather, I think people judged you because it's our actions and choices that define who we are.

Side-note: I guess I lied when I said I wasn't going to reply again. >_>

Again, if your siding with Mike, do what the rest of the community does. To be honest, most of the community consist of ungrateful bastards and treat the coders like ****. I mean, come on, give some respect for the people who dedicate their time to helping your pathetic server. And please, even people like Mike can't even show enough respect to pay up. I mean, if you make over 500 dollars from a donation and can't show gratitude for someone who actually did some work to keep your server going, then your not fit to be a server nor a CEO nor anything else. We're coders, not server administrators or whatever that watch over these servers for you. And second of all, yes your opinion is biased, do you want to know why? Cause you can't code. If you actually knew how much time and dedication is spent in coding, then you would actually agree with me on this point. But seriously, I still can't believe you people can't show some fucking respect or gratitude for the people who actually do work. And yes, what I did was wrong I won't deny that fact, but seriously guys, grow up and stop scamming people.

Why couldnt you people just let this thread die in peace. It was already half way gone, half way gooone~

Refer to those kids above who want to start a large flame war.
 
Oh sweet Maple Drama, I thought we were over that already. Coder with source gets scammed, coder gets mad, takes revenge,r eleases source, Mike's suckups flame the coder for releasing the source and a new flamewar has started! Honestly though, for this part, the source's, I would choose Jon's side since it actually is true that if you want to do some features that require quite some time to make or optimize, you wouldn't want to get scammed.

For the site's part though, I released it because the server couldn't use it anyway if I didn't release it since, without me releasing it, any server with that cms would be "HellyMS" and was would be easily discovered by Lloyd because he isn't stupid. Now, nobody can for sure tell who owns what server since some more people use it. And honestly, there's no denying that ofcourse it gets a bit of my name out there but that's the way commerce works.
 
I posted none of what I said towards Jon for Mike. That was 100% how I felt because of his decisions, although I still respect him greatly as a coder.
I didn't post the last post as a flame; I didn't mean for it to be anyways. I'm sorry for not asking you about what happened before flaming. That was wrong of me.
As for saying I can't code. You're right ._. I'm terrible.
Didn't really want to post again, but ehh =/
 
flame war or not.... in the end.. this "source" still sucks... so i don't even know why you people are screaming at each other.... maybe you should move on and let this "source" die out very fast.. so that no one uses it...
 
flame war or not.... in the end.. this "source" still sucks... so i don't even know why you people are screaming at each other.... maybe you should move on and let this "source" die out very fast.. so that no one uses it...

I'm not arguing to say this source is good or ****. These kids are just flaming me because I hacked their VPS because they scammed me.
 
Anyone else notice that a lot of Alpha Members (Moogra, Sparks) seem to end a thread with one well-written response?

Anyways, I know too little in order to pick a side, or to start anything, so I'm just gonna go with a habit of saying "Nice release" and "Good luck".
 
When I try to login on my char, it says: Unable to login into the gameserver.
help please. :(
and how do I make my server public with hamachi?
I followed much tutorials and nothing worked
 
Last edited:
*Bumps this useless thread*

This doesn't matter at all anymore. We stopped using the source as of today and really, Jon wasn't scammed. Mike was scammed by his ex-'co owner' thing who took back the $150 meant to pay Jon with. It was a misunderstanding and Jon took action before really asking anyone close to Mike about how it really was.

I'm not going to blame anyone, but as Moogra said... This is just a Mapleblade with some edits and customization made for a better environment, how does it really matter if it's released? Most of the code ain't even our, or Jon's work.
 
Shawn or someone please close this.

Who even cares? Let us all use HellyMS Repack or what? Make a own repack you lazy user that uses this.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

And the thread before this got deleted do the same :P:
 
Last edited:
Back