[Source] v83 ViceMS Source.

Releasing anything here no longer has any point. If I ever release something it would be just for fun and not to get flamed, not to get thanked, not to help out the community, but purely for fun. Maybe while I release I'll get flamed, thanked, or help the community, but that will not be the purpose. I will generalize releasing into a few small cases. This will not be the case for all releases. Some terrible releases were popular.

If someone releases something really bad, then it will be flamed by everyone (even those that don't even code). If someone releases something just bad, then those that can make NPCs will flame it. If someone releases something decent, then the people that can code better that find it useless will flame it for being useless, badly coded, etc. If someone releases something good, then the people that had it before and didn't release it because "it was best left private" will come in and rape the thread.

Then comes the last case: the people with "high" status release things and people go OMGOMGOMG THIS MUST BE GOOD and when someone points out that it fails, some people say "LOL YOUR JUDGING A PRO?" (spelling mistake intended)

You always lose when you release. You're not supposed to release to run away flames or to get thanks because then it's depressing. When you release because you're bored, it doesn't matter.


This makes sense, no matter how fucked up it is, lmao. :thumbup1:
 
Releasing anything here no longer has any point. If I ever release something it would be just for fun and not to get flamed, not to get thanked, not to help out the community, but purely for fun. Maybe while I release I'll get flamed, thanked, or help the community, but that will not be the purpose. I will generalize releasing into a few small cases. This will not be the case for all releases. Some terrible releases were popular.

If someone releases something really bad, then it will be flamed by everyone (even those that don't even code). If someone releases something just bad, then those that can make NPCs will flame it. If someone releases something decent, then the people that can code better that find it useless will flame it for being useless, badly coded, etc. If someone releases something good, then the people that had it before and didn't release it because "it was best left private" will come in and rape the thread.

Then comes the last case: the people with "high" status release things and people go OMGOMGOMG THIS MUST BE GOOD and when someone points out that it fails, some people say "LOL YOUR JUDGING A PRO?" (spelling mistake intended)

You always lose when you release. You're not supposed to release to run away flames or to get thanks because then it's depressing. When you release because you're bored, it doesn't matter.
Sad to say, not everyone feels that way.
Although I doubt anybody points out your flaws. You could release **** and people would still "like" it, just because it has your name on it. By the way, I hear different rumors about your server. I've heard it's going down, your quitting, and that your updating. o_o It's all very contradicting.
 
XxОsirisxX

hmm? Are you aware of both coders skills individually? Stop trolling buddy. Feel free to criticise what you know, not what you don't know.

I asked him himself. :sleep:

Okay, Osiris. If you insulted my coding, read the following segment. If you did not, read the one thereafter, and pretend like the first paragraph was never written.

What the **** did I do to you to make you slander my reputation by posting that I can't code at all, which is a whopper of a lie. I may not be up to your standard Osiris, but if you were referring to me when you said "The coders in there can't code at all, it's just a repack to be created", then you can go **** yourself.


I'm not committing to this project because I have my own server to develop, although I have offered to help him in my free time. You are being very harsh out of spite, because you believe he stole "colored text". I mean seriously, that's not something to start a grudge for. If it was something big, like a PQ or a system, then I'd understand. And your spite would have led me to not release anything to the community again, if I were Soulfist. And that could be a loss to the community. As of yet, we have no idea what he is / will be capable of in the future.

I wasn't talking about you. But well, Soul told me that when you both are trying to do something, it's in a equality skill level, so yeah, that left me a lot to think about, but that's his point of view and my assumption in that point.

I actually just joined because I was trolling, and then I felt sad because of his huge lack in the matter and decided to teach him or what not, even tho he show me that he didn't wanted to learn, he just wanted to have Carnival Party Quest no matter what to have people to join to his server, my intentions at that point were about just to lend a hand.

However, I did not make this because of a stupid color command which I am NOT assuming he tried to get reputation from my work, it's an actual fact. The reason I'm telling the truth overall is not because he released a stupid command, I don't give a **** about that stupid command. The reason I'm doing this is because I told asked him personally about why he released something he did not created on his own, and his answers were lies, telling me that he made it, like if I can't see how he did copy pasted it, plus badly copy & paste. Due to the fact that it was a lie, and that he challenge me to prove it, I did posted the whole command from the original source.

Soulfist is not even a tiny good in this, I don't see the point of he trying to take credits from something he don't even understand. I had to fix the stupid MapleBlade source for him since he couldn't deal with the deprecations. Plus, the reason it's v83 and not v88 is because I can't run v88 and he wanted me to do most apparently; Now that I refuse to help, he should go back to his v88. However, you're correct into a 100%, no one knows what is future holds in a certain and detailed way, but, you can make some approximations by looking at others users that are pretty much like Soulfirst (Flowkid, Raymond) and just because just a few of the users that are really old actually made improvement, then, I doubt it's going to happen; Of course, I'm talking out of my ass when I said this, a mere assumption.
 
Sad to say, not everyone feels that way.
Although I doubt anybody points out your flaws. You could release **** and people would still "like" it, just because it has your name on it. By the way, I hear different rumors about your server. I've heard it's going down, your quitting, and that your updating. o_o It's all very contradicting.

That wasn't even an opinion. Not to be cocky, but it was concluded from months of being here. I'm not even the only person that thinks that way. This has been discussed many many times before.

No matter what anyone releases, there will always be people that don't like it, and therefore there will be flames. Take ShootSource for example: back in the day it was overhyped, overrated, leaked 24/7, and everyone wanted it. But no, there were people that were like this fails (which Flav, if you're reading, now is a lot better than OdinTeh in stability as I've got those memory leaks in OdinTeh fixed). Your release wasn't even bad, but I'm sure if the first 5 posts were flames, the whole thread would have been flames. Feel free to release something else and we can experiment.

Also, who's spreading rumors about my server? It's not going down and I'm not updating. I've technically quit though but I still occasionally code when I'm bored and want to take a break from solving stupid diff eqs.
 
That wasn't even an opinion. Not to be cocky, but it was concluded from months of being here. I'm not even the only person that thinks that way. This has been discussed many many times before.

No matter what anyone releases, there will always be people that don't like it, and therefore there will be flames. Take ShootSource for example: back in the day it was overhyped, overrated, leaked 24/7, and everyone wanted it. But no, there were people that were like this fails (which Flav, if you're reading, now is a lot better than OdinTeh in stability as I've got those memory leaks in OdinTeh fixed). Your release wasn't even bad, but I'm sure if the first 5 posts were flames, the whole thread would have been flames. Feel free to release something else and we can experiment.

Also, who's spreading rumors about my server? It's not going down and I'm not updating. I've technically quit though but I still occasionally code when I'm bored and want to take a break from solving stupid diff eqs.
A friend of mine told me you were quitting soon. In a thread, you said when a certain person (forgot the name) joined, you would be up to v95+ in a week, although I may have read that out of context.
 
I actually just joined because I was trolling, and then I felt sad because of his huge lack in the matter and decided to teach him or what not, even tho he show me that he didn't wanted to learn, he just wanted to have Carnival Party Quest no matter what to have people to join to his server, my intentions at that point were about just to lend a hand.

Soulfist is not even a tiny good in this, I don't see the point of he trying to take credits from something he don't even understand. I had to fix the stupid MapleBlade source for him since he couldn't deal with the deprecations. Plus, the reason it's v83 and not v88 is because I can't run v88 and he wanted me to do most apparently; Now that I refuse to help, he should go back to his v88.

Hey, Osiris, I need help with something. Like if you're not going to troll, can you help me. :O:
 
Performance is fun and is why I'm still here, and I've coded a few things recently. I updated to v83 and v88 this year and did the potential/enhancing system first. That counts as something :( Updates log is working too.
 
Back