Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] | v97 | ZenthosDev

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Source] | v83 | ZenthosDev

Clones do not attack with you. They just follow you around. They are supposed to mimic the animation of you attacking when you do, but judging by your story i'm assuming that this does not work in this source.

Ahh... Makes them kind of pointless then, doesn't it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

XiuzSu - [Source] | v97 | ZenthosDev - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice Release - I was wondering if there is a command you can use to view all the commands ingame?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is anyone else having trouble with the Job Advancer? I can't seem to get Job Advancement to work. Any fix for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you upload a .txt file for all the commands? :c

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Find player commands or GM commands in Commands.java or GMcommands.java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I love this source, first v83 source I tried out :p. My only issue is that I cant get anyone in long enough without disconnecting when hosting the server on hamachi but that's just probably an issue on my side. All In All, Great server man :).

Edit**
Made a guide to find commands :p

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/check-commands-server-761570/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, great release, but I'm kinda curious... When will you be done with the Aran combo handler? And how do I change an NPC function? Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When I attack everyone D/cs on the map.
GM skills
Every other job skills
NORMAL ATTACK.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Clones do not attack with you. They just follow you around. They are supposed to mimic the animation of you attacking when you do, but judging by your story i'm assuming that this does not work in this source.

If you applied their attacks and broadcasted the right messages I don't see why they couldn't attack and kill.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Xiuz please do not stop updating this great source. Everything I'm using with this source is great except for the one this I can't seem to fix. Yup, the attacking d/c problem everyone has. Please update a fix Xiuz, your source is great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just curious.. whats the game guys?
wanted to play any game as long as it is offline..
thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pleease please fix the attack dc bug. this is the best soruce ive ever used. i'd be so happy to help you fix the error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great source. I'm working on trying to correct drops for Jr. Sentinel in Todd's Quest and the Board/Rusty Screw in Pio's quest. Also need to correct Mai's quest so stumps will spawn and Training center works. I'll also have to figure out why Roger's Apple doesn't show in inventory after accepting his quest.

I'm trying to figure out what items/quest ids to use in the SQL. Still working on it though. See my other thread for progress updates. http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/fixing-drop-enemy-problems-767089/

I also noticed that the most recent release on this was in April. Any plans for a new release?

Last edited:
Nexon's undercover
Reaction score

Ok, someone had to say it:
THIS SOURCE IS NOT USEABLE AND NOT ACTIVE.
Please stop bumping this old thread, XiuzSu quitted, so unless someone will take himself the job to update it, stop bumping it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great source. I'm working on trying to correct drops for Jr. Sentinel in Todd's Quest and the Board/Rusty Screw in Pio's quest. Also need to correct Mai's quest so stumps will spawn and Training center works. I'll also have to figure out why Roger's Apple doesn't show in inventory after accepting his quest.

I'm trying to figure out what items/quest ids to use in the SQL. Still working on it though. See my other thread for progress updates. http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/fixing-drop-enemy-problems-767089/

I also noticed that the most recent release on this was in April. Any plans for a new release?

would you by any chance know how to fix the attack bug that keeps disconnecting people?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, I don't. I'm not much of a coder. I am just trying to get this thing working in such a way that my wife, who isn't a gamer, could play and not run into issues with quests and such. I might be moving to another source instead of playing with this one if it isn't being developed any further.

I just went with this one because it was the easiest to set up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

actually, ive found this to be useful as it seems to be the only one that is able to work with my computer...

Back