• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] With some interesting content

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1696396930757 - [Source] With some interesting content - RaGEZONE Forums
Anyone ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already searched this forum and couldn't find how to transform these .cpp files into .dll files, can anyone help me?

(I don't know how to turn cpp. into dll)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client is closing when the cabal.dll I compiled, can anyone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was a person called sr. shake selling a dll with similar functions for 1000 USD. Does that belong to him?
Hi sir you have any idea how to add new animation for bike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any tutorial teaching how to fix this source, I already changed the xor magickey and the client continues to close

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any tutorial teaching how to fix this source, I already changed the xor magickey and the client continues to close
change the xor key, in the xor.cpp module, it is the magic key and version in devhook.cpp and change IP in checkip.cpp and try again

Search for. Xor : 01 02 03 04 // magickey: 123456789 version: 374 // ip: 192.168.0.19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me the correct way to change the xor from the source

1. #define Xor1 80;
  2. #define Xor2 35;
  3. #define Xor3 25;
  4. #define Xor4 20;
    ou

#define Xor1 0x80;
  5. #define Xor2 0x35;
  6. #define Xor3 0x25;
  7. #define Xor4 0x20;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me the correct way to change the xor from the source

1. #define Xor1 80;
  2. #define Xor2 35;
  3. #define Xor3 25;
  4. #define Xor4 20;
    ou

#define Xor1 0x80;
  5. #define Xor2 0x35;
  6. #define Xor3 0x25;
  7. #define Xor4 0x20;
hex 0x
try xor number 80 20 35 25

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client is this source for?
Why does it crash before the login screen
several complaints about this in the post... let's go to this source, it contains some resources, if you know how to read the code you will understand, which is for the "START" of 9class adjustments. No, the dll does not have classes. just serialize anim. adjust the dm animations perhaps? load only the dll (NEO) is what you can understand..(8class)(dm fix(missing) obs: I'm not talking about dll 8.5. Auom unpacked), if you remove some modules it will work perfectly in the 6class, apart from the fact that some tests have already been written by the old devs, which codes passed from hand to hand.. :reeeee:

Last edited:
Reaction score
how to add this in cabalmain.exe?
You've got to start googling and understanding basics, instead of asking for guide on every single thing, which newbies in cabal shouldn't even consider touching.

I've started to notice a pattern that people jump above their level and knowledge.

Learn basics and then jump into stuff like this.

Explanation on how to hook a dll you can find in the comments and about 50k pages on Google, but if someone will try to help, there will be another tens of requests of "guide for a guide in a guide of a guide".

Back