[Source] WolfTeam Private Server (Incomplete)

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
I found the files searching the net. they worked 70%

It's coded in java

What's left?
1. Not all packets are done (about 30% left)
2. No database included (you have to create your own structure)
3. The PHP files.



:)::)::)::)::)::):
 
I found the files searching the net. they worked 70%

It's coded in java

What's left?
1. Not all packets are done (about 30% left)
2. No database included (you have to create your own structure)
3. The PHP files.



:)::)::)::)::)::):




​How do I make the wtserver file work?



how to build it or run ts server???
I asked him the same thing and he deleted my post
 
I found the files searching the net. they worked 70%

It's coded in java

What's left?
1. Not all packets are done (about 30% left)
2. No database included (you have to create your own structure)
3. The PHP files.




:)::)::)::)::)::):

where you found the file you can let us know
 
I really hope that the Wolfteam server file is created successfully.
 
Can you share the open file sources with me, whether you can connect to the server or not?

Discord: ayikamadin
 
Back