Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sources LGD S16 Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have shared my repack version in the community before, it's been quite a while, so this time I will post the full source code of the repack version including servers + dll client + launcher source code. hope it helps everyone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU SRC\AccountManager_pass_123\AccountManager\MuAccountManager.exe - Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
MU SRC\Client MU VoZ SS16.1\MU VoZ SS16.1\Launcher.exe - Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

discovered windows defender:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU SRC\AccountManager_pass_123\AccountManager\MuAccountManager.exe - Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
MU SRC\Client MU VoZ SS16.1\MU VoZ SS16.1\Launcher.exe - Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

discovered windows defender:rolleyes:

you may not use them. if you dev c# then you will also understand the problem of trojan or not

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you may not use them. if you dev c# then you will also understand the problem of trojan or not

Back in the old days, schoolchildren often used some kind of scripts in their crappy code.
The code turned out to be malicious and now some antiviruses perceive it as a virus.
Yes, I am not strong in code, but I just indicated the information that I received from Windows Defender, nothing more.
At the same time, I did not delete your files, but simply waited for you to explain this find.
After all, your code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem building gameserver. How can I fix this error?
datkool - Sources LGD S16 Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i hope there's someone who can clean up this version. its around 10gb and for me as a beginner its really hard to identify the main files and reserve files btw thank you for your kindness datkool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone help me fix some bugs in the source for me to play alone my discord and BF3oldier#7132

Back