Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now come on guys, u can say all day bout how much I spam or woteva but I at least read it and post semi relevent and not 2 gain money on the rpg lol. If u wanna spam 4 the RPG then do it by fighting a lot- not by fillin up this place with crap. I'm lookin at Baha Tupac and Stri tbh :p

C'mon show a lil respect. U can still spam 2 poop on RPG section tho just lay off here. I like 2 look at new posts I haven't seen- I don't want 2 hav 2 log on and c EVERY thread with a new post that ain't even worth readin lol -.-

Do it 4 ur old buddy SIC- stop the mass spam :p

Reaction score
lol i thought you get money every battle you are in. was like wow i lost but still got money. sic i think we need a nagging gohan back :)

course spam is bad so carry on and i will flame you. believe me if i flame you i will annoy the heck outta you

Reaction score
psh nath ur sig sux mine pwnz it :eek:

and i always see sics posts being relevant (sp? >.<) even tho u have 5915819 bagilion posts :eek: nearly all of them make sense lol

now we have tupac on the other hand most of his are "lol" spam0r :p jkjk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
psh nath ur sig sux mine pwnz it :eek:

and i always see sics posts being relevant (sp? >.<) even tho u have 5915819 bagilion posts :eek: nearly all of them make sense lol

now we have tupac on the other hand most of his are "lol" spam0r :p jkjk

quiet u

nvm ppl i found out how this rpg thing works

there shud b a way of makin the amount of gold u get per post dependant on how much u type in a post

4 example, lol wudnt get u nethin

this post wud get the 50, and summet bigger wud get more and more since not a lot of ppl got a lot 2 say :tp:

Reaction score
nathan123 said:
quiet u

nvm ppl i found out how this rpg thing works

there shud b a way of makin the amount of gold u get per post dependant on how much u type in a post

4 example, lol wudnt get u nethin

this post wud get the 50, and summet bigger wud get more and more since not a lot of ppl got a lot 2 say :tp:

u stole my siggy colours :cry: thief :p wheres my pitch fork >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back