Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spanish woman claims ownership of the Sun

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd feel really badass if I could do this... But oh well, I guess I have a topic to annoy wilson about...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so she got the sun... why cant we get space zones? (from the void if u wanna refer to it like that) i mean think about it even here in earth every inch of it is owned by some1 and there's a lot of unclaimed void out there, damn we could even ask for the ozone cape as far as i kno no1 rules there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If she can claim the Sun, I hearby claim the Earth. :)

On a more serious note.. she is not getting a PENNY out of my pocket.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
U crazie k?
is she jew? O_O

Btw I just receive my license of ownership of Jupiter.

Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was litterally rofling while reading this lol.

Holy crap this woman is going to tax everyone for "using" the son. ROFL. Talk about a epic get rich quick scheme.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A story I made :)
"Old lady sais I'm your mum do what I say "Sun sais": But mum i'm like Billions of years older than you "Mum sais" Still do what I say "Sun said!" Nooo!! Burns the Old lady mum in Coal! ROFLMAO!!

"If you liked Please Thank :)"

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Screw that im not paying for the sun, i'll just use matches thanks... well if she owns the sun i own uranus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And if I dont pay for sun? What then? She will turn it off for me ? xDDDD

Back