Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Speedhorn666 xxxx dog?

Reaction score
J/K the titles sics idea to get people to look.. so when I am baned I expect him to sort it out :)

Real reasion - I am looking for work in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire. Does anyone live in that area that could help. TBH I am looking for any type of work, I just want to move.....

Thanks for your time

Updated cos i did a mistake due to dislexia, and someone flamed me over it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lee said:
J/K the titles sics idea to get people to look.. so when I am baned I expect him to sort it out :)

Real reasion - I am looking for work in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire. Does anyone live in that area that could help. BTH I am looking for any type of work, I just want to move.....

Thanks for your time

Reasion I can excuse, but what the hell is BTH? Is that suppposed to be BTW or TBH? Come on for **** sake, a three letter ******* word. What makes this worse is that your looking for employment!

"So why should we choose you other this guy!"

"I can't spell 3 letter words, now that is just pure ******* amazing."

"HIRED."

Reaction score
Re: Re: Speedhorn666 xxxx dog?

Shahin said:
Reasion I can excuse, but what the hell is BTH? Is that suppposed to be BTW or TBH? Come on for **** sake, a three letter ******* word. What makes this worse is that your looking for employment!

"So why should we choose you other this guy!"

"I can't spell 3 letter words, now that is just pure ******* amazing."

"HIRED."

Get alife and learn to read..... I want to move, I did not say I was unempolyed.................... To be honist you cannot judge me, you don't know me, so what if I make a few speling mistakes, everyone does, and I am dislexic, but I don't care :)
I am asking if people can help me in that area, you never know, most people try to help, not have a soical problem.... Read the forum rules on flaming of people before you reply :) Also look up double posting and spam.....
p.s I love you too
added: need i highlight areas?
1. What is Dyslexia?
The word 'dyslexia' comes from the Greek and means 'difficulty with words'.

It is a difference in the brain area that deals with language. It affects the under-lying skills that are needed for learning to read, write and spell. Brain imaging techniques show that dyslexic people process information differently.

Around 4% of the population is severely dyslexic. A further 6% have mild to moderate problems. Dyslexia occurs in people from all backgrounds and of all abilities, from people who cannot read to those with university degrees. Dyslexic people, of all ages, can learn effectively but often need a different approach

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Speedhorn666 xxxx dog?

Lee said:
Get alife and learn to read..... I want to move, I did not say I was unempolyed.................... To be honist you cannot judge me, you don't know me, so what if I make a few speling mistakes, everyone does, and I am dislexic, but I don't care :)
I am asking if people can help me in that area, you never know, most people try to help, not have a soical problem.... Read the forum rules on flaming of people before you reply :) Also look up double posting and spam.....
p.s I love you too

Where can I get alife? And to be "honist" your "dislex"ia has nothing to do with your "speling".

Dyslexia:

A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.

It means you read like a phallus.

You claiming you don't know what the **** your doing whilst pressing the keys on your keyboard?

Had it up to my penis with people using their dyslexic disabilities as a way of shielding their stupidness.

Reaction score
Possible difficulties.

Reading hesitantly.
Misreading, making understanding difficult.
Difficulty with sequences, e.g. getting dates in order.
Poor organisation or time management.
Difficulty organising thoughts clearly.
Erratic spelling.

need i prove my point more?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lee said:
Possible difficulties.

Reading hesitantly.
Misreading, making understanding difficult.
Difficulty with sequences, e.g. getting dates in order.
Poor organisation or time management.
Difficulty organising thoughts clearly.
Erratic spelling.

need i prove my point more?

Nearly everything there made sense! Bravo.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
shahin, if i ever see you on ******* mir2 im a soooo pk your ***. u pissed me off now.

lee... ill help ya...

Yahoo! jobs
Employment agencies.
failing that, go down on a day trip and go 2 the local unemployment centre and use the kool lil pcs they got to find a job :)

hope helped dude! ;)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ermmm.... that was all bob what shahin just said....

Im slightly dislexic and the problems i have are with spelling and writing. My reading isnt a problem at all.

Tis all ghey :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Ermmm.... that was all bob what shahin just said....

Im slightly dislexic and the problems i have are with spelling and writing. My reading isnt a problem at all.

Tis all ghey :p

I have problems of a sexual nature. :(

I don't really - but it would be nice if I did so a hot looking nurse could pull my trousers down and feel my wang. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
shahin that was very rude...
i think u have more problems urself then Terror so go look at urself next time...

Back