Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Bump. Only serious and please apply if you have FULL team ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Hmm, If we Rush Maybe 1 Week Most Likely?

I thought u were getting sponsored by Poke.Silverie?

Weren't u Developing EquinoxMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Name: Alan Walker

Contact info:
Hotmail : alanwalker1996@hotmail.co.uk

Country of residence: United Kingdom

Active hours: The average hours are 8 hours a day.

Proof of project: SS - (SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C  before apply. - RaGEZONE Forums

Updated history: v55, v62, v75, v83,v111 and v116

Server version: v117.1

Server request to sponsor: 4GB Dedi

Current active numbers of GM's/Admin in server: 3 Staff members. 1 Owner, 1 Co-owner/GFX and 1 GM.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Name: Bobby Lin
Contact info: Skype: omgbobbyishere
Country of residence: United States
Active hours: 3 P.M. - 10 P.M Eastern Time Zone
Proof of project: Facebook.com/InsouciantMS - This was my v0.83 and v1.11. However, we will be doing v1.17 and the source is ready.
Updated history: Source is essentially finished.
Server version: v1.17
Server request to sponsor: 4 Gigabyte Dedicate Server
Current active numbers of GM's/Admin in server: 2 - 4 Staff Members. Me as Owner and Developer. Another as Administrator and Graphics. Maybe 2 other Game Masters.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Shows how much the MS community has learned over the years ... hahaha .. this is the worst and most terrible idea ever, and I find it rather humorous how many of you jump on without a second thought. Then later it's "HI ST0L MAI SRC N LEEK!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back