SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

pick any of your port

port in your login
or port in your param

just make sure both port are same

Thank you so much :thumbup: , it's works. thanks for your info.
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
How to fix this?
1. When I try to use the emulator "Period.ini fail to load" appears.
2. When I use the gm command /get_item no item was inserted.
 
May I ask how to use /slotevent GM command?
 
It always stuck here, and cant ingame register. how to fix this, thanks.

anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

 
Enjoy
What feature would you guys like next?

Download Link:
Source


Client data folder only with rrc's


GlogicServer from Kp70 glogicserver.rcc


Edit:
I think source also has summon v1 (friend)
No support explore the files.

Credits:99.9% All Ragezone Dev
0.01% Jefferson Taltal for merging

PHP:
SERVER INFORMATION250+++ 
Online Players Daily!!!!!
Newly up and Long Term Server, makakahabol pa!
Spoonfeed Ran Online Episode 9 - [6 Class Server]
Server Officially up on Dec 2, 2019Makakahabol pa!
Gameplay:
♚ 6 Balanced Class
♚ Official Skill 7 to 237
• Max Level ( 260 ) RAN PH BASED GAMEPLAY
• Max Skill ( 237 )
• Hellion Weapon ( Last Weapon )
• Deistic Set ( Last Set )
• Activity System for Items
• Dungeon System
• Daily Login Rewards
• No Overpowered Class
• Market System
• Contribution Items

PVP Events:
⚔ Club Wars
⚔ Tyranny Wars
⚔ School Wars
⚔ Royale Rumbleull Accessories
5. Free Costumes for Set and Weapon
6. Aura and Costume Accessories.
7. GPack Enabled
8. Unlimited Rando, Sealed and Dual Sealed (PM nyo lang GL ng bawat schools na sasalihan ninyong guilds.)9. Bakbakan ka-agad



sir please send glogicserver period file open files
 
/slot roll slot roll






/slot roll

it just only..
/slotevent on

I figure out and its weird..

/get_item command won't work on me, I change the password on default.charclass and yet.. no luck
 
Last edited:
Back